Part 1

You are twist sister and you are only 10 years older then him. I don't know twist full story okay so i am going yo mixed it up.
Before twist was born you were 10 years old when your father destroyed your life by forcing you eat raw meat of a shark and they injure your back but you got used to it. At the time Your father is working for Veggo dare and this is before dr, blakk and Will shane story begins. They want the power to take over slugterra and they have you and some people seen what they were doing to you and they wanted to save you but the people's knows what happens going against veggo dare. They have been doing that to you until twist was born at the time you turned 10 years old. Your mother didn't want to do anything with her kids so she left you and your brother behind. You looked after your brother and promised to yourself that he will have a better life until your brother was put into the cage with you and your father wanted you to eat your little brother. Your brother turned 5 years old while you 15 years old. You told your father that you would never hurt your brother. Your father asked you when was the last time your ate? Your stomach growl at you and got that thought out of your mind. When your father wanted to get twist out of the cage, you went into protecting mode. Some people had called the New shane name Will. Your father and veggo dare got arrested but when Will shane came into the house and went to the room they had you and your brother. He was shocked to see you like that once twist seen him.

Twist: Will shane can you please help my sister she needs to eat!

Will: i want you to stay with someone while i take a look at your sister okay.

Twist: okay.

Will shane went back into the room and seen you eating a part of the shark that was left out. He got you away from the shark parts but you pushed him away.

Y/n: Will shane, i can only eat raw meat of the shark and drink their blood too. I have been like this since i was 7 years old before my little brother was born. Can you do something for me Will shane.

Will: what could that be?

Y/n: i want you to tell my little brother that i died from hunger. I don't want him to see his big sister being a monster. I want him to live a life because I couldn't have that anymore after what my father and veggo dare did to me. If you do me this favor and i will in the future be the protector of the shane bloodline. I will lay down my life for any shane in the future and you have my word on that.

Will didn't say anything at first but agrees to you. He says: your brother won't like this one bit of it but if this is away to protect him so be it.

You grabbed a knife to injured yourself and you learned over the years to control your heart beat. You told Will to meet you at the sea cavern at night. He nods to it. Once he came out the house without you.

Twist: where is my sister sir?

Will: kid your sister died because the hunger got to her and I didn't a heartbeat. When i was trying to save her and i am so sorry to hear your lost.

Twist: "no it can't be!" He ran back into the house and he seen you and checked to get somewhat a heartbeat but nothing. "No sister please please stay with me. I need you here with me. Please don't leave me too!!"

Will shane got twist out of the room and took him to another family that was willing to look after him.

Twist: please Will shane take my sister's body to the sea cavern because she wanted to see it herself but never got too.

Will: i will do that young one.

Twist: my name is twist l/n and her name is y/n l/n.

Before will shane left twist hugs him before he left. He went to get you/fake being dead. Once he has you and gone to the sea cavern. He wakes you up because he can feel your heart beating again.

Will: i know you are awake y/n?

Y/n: my brother told you my name right?

Will: he did but it broke my heart that he had to see his big sister fake dying on him. One day he will find out that his big sister is alive not dead.

Y/n: when i see him again i will tell him the truth why i fake my death. It's not your story to tell but my own. You did a favor for me and i own you one now. You can use it now or save it for the future.

Will: i will save it for the future because i have a son that is a year old and I don't know if he will follow my job. If he does please look after him because someday in the future i wont always be here.

Y/n: you have my word on that will shane. First i will need to control my hunger over time.

Will: so what happen to you and your brother if you don't mind me asking it?

Y/n: okay i will tell you.

You told will shane everything that happened to you until your brother was born.

Will: if you don't mind me asking but how old are you?

Y/n: i am 15 years old and twist is 5 years old. Wait how old are you will shane because you look young?

Will: i am 21 years old.