Fill my little world

It was just me and Venable in the library, alone

It was just me and Venable in the library, alone. She was eyeing me up suspiciously as I stared at the fire crackling.

"Y/N?" she spoke, breaking me away from my thoughts. "Yes, Ms Venable?" I replied bluntly. "Tell me what you are thinking" she whispered, with a smirk.

I let out a sigh of frustration.

"I had a dream we went away. Left this city for a day. You took me southwards on a plane, and showed me Spain or somewhere. But in reality, you're not so keen to show me anything. And I thought you liked me"

She was taken aback. "Y/N I- you know that we can't be seen fraternising in the outpost"

"You ain't so tough, come fill my little world right up" I laughed sarcastically. "Excuse me?" she said sternly, gripping the handle of her cane tight.

"Someday, you're going to realise. I want you to fill my little world right up" I repeated, earning a glare from the cold woman.

"What are you gonna do with all this stuff piling up?" she asked, regarding my feelings.

"You misunderstand me... all I wanted was some evidence... that you really like me" I said a little too confidently.

"Hmm. I see. Is this evidence enough?" she asked, standing up and walking over to me. She placed her cold fingers under my chin, forcing me to look her in the eye. I knew then, that I had messed up.

Or so I thought.

She did the inevitable... she placed her soft lips on mine! "Someday you're going to realise. I want you to fill my little world right up" she said, her iconic smirk plastered across her beautiful face.

"Maybe it's all too much! How come we're so messed up? Maybe I'm not enough" I sighed.

"Maybe you're just too much" she laughed. Her face was still inches from mine.

"Ms Venable... why did you just kiss me?" I asked concerned. "You said you wanted evidence" she shrugged, taking a seat next to me.

"But-" I started, but she stopped me by placing a finger against my lips. "Shh. Nobody has to know. It can just be me and you" she smiled.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded, cupping my cheek with her free hand. "I like you, Y/N"

My eyes lit up in excitement. She finally admitted it! Once again, she placed a soft kiss against my lips, this time... it meant more than just a kiss.

"Show some love, you ain't so tough. Come fill my little world right up" she chuckled, repeating my words.

"Mina, it would mean the world to me to do just that" I smiled, taking her hand in mine. "Mina... I like it" she smiled, genuinely. The first time I'd ever seen her real smile. It made her even more picturesque.

She rested her head on my shoulder, her hands still in mine. I finally had what I had always wanted. For Ms Venable to fill my little world right up!

A/N- I really hate this one shot but I love the song so, have it either way lol <3