Lost in the fire

There she was, at the bar talking to Liz and smoking a cigarette

There she was, at the bar talking to Liz and smoking a cigarette. Her usual leopard print jacket wrapped around her perfect body.

I snuck up behind her and whispered in her ear "I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on, you're the only one I got my sights on"

She jumped at my sudden touch but turned to face me smirking, "Is that so Y/N"

I nodded seductively. She looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes "well... it's not going to happen" I frowned at her and she laughed.

"Y/N you know that I'm the one making the rules in this 'relationship' "

"Ugh, I know. I just wanted to see what you'd do Sal"

Liz was just staring in astonishment at what had just happened, "hold on, you two are a thing?"

"Yes" "No" we both said at the same time.

"Sal, what do you mean 'no'?"

"Y/N you know that we aren't a couple. We're just well, you know"

"No Sally, I don't know"

"Well you should" she smirked.

"FUCK YOU SALLY" I yelled and ran down the hallway.

She began to chase after me "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" I kept running till I reached room 64. She was still running.

I opened the door and shut it slightly. I stuck my arm out the gap and beckoned for her to follow me inside before shutting it completely.

After a couple of seconds, I heard the door open. I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall keeping her in place.

"You really don't know what you're getting yourself into little one" she smirked before flipping me over so that I was the one trapped between her and the wall. She grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

"What do you want from me, Sally? It obviously isn't a relationship" I rolled my eyes.

"All that I want is you Y/N, you're mine" she whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. I could feel the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

"We don't need a relationship when we're both stuck here forever. We can just have fun"

"You said you might be into girls, said you're going through a phase... keeping your heart save" I whispered

"It's not a phase anymore" she laughed before kissing my jaw.

I needed to get out of her grip but she was too strong.

"I can't lose you Y/N... everyone always leaves me" she began to sob softly, not letting go of my arms.

"Sal, you know I'm not going to leave you... I can't" I smiled.

"But you will" she sighed, tightening her grip.

"Please, let go of my wrists, Sally. I'm not going to go anywhere"

"How do I know you're not going to do a runner?" she frowned.

"Because! Even if I did, where can I go? There is no hiding from you Sally. Even if I did, I would only come back"

"Is that so?" she smirked. I nodded as she slowly let go of me.

It took everything in me to push her backwards. She fell onto the bed and I held her down.

"You bitch" she snarled.

"Oh Sally, I thought you were the one in charge?" I contradicted her.

Her face twisted up in anger but as soon as I kissed her, it relaxed. "Better?" I asked. She nodded, kissing me again.