Haven't met you yet

I walked into Ally and Ivy's restaurant and was greeted by her perfect smiling face

I walked into Ally and Ivy's restaurant and was greeted by her perfect smiling face. "Good morning Y/N, how are things today?" 

"Things are good Ally thank you! How about you?"

"Hm, could be better. Ivy is getting on my nerves. I'm thinking of leaving her, what do you think?" I just stared, unsure of what to say. Since I first started coming here, I have adored Ally but Ivy was always in the way.

"Uh, I'm not sure Al. It depends on what you think is right" I sighed.

"I'm going to do it. I'm sick and tired of her shit. Besides, there's someone else I have my eye on" she smirked. I don't really want to know, it will only end in disappointment but I decide to keep being nice.

"Oh really? May I ask who it is?" 

"It's you" she winked. My eyes widened, did I hear her right?

"Huh, really?" she nodded. I couldn't believe it. So she does feel the same!

"Are you going to say something Y/N? You look a little... starstruck"

"Yes sorry. I uh- well. I don't really know what to say, Ally. I have liked you for a long time and I don't know how to process this information" I stuttered.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything" she whispered, taking a seat next to me.

"I tried so very hard not to lose it. I came up with a million excuses. I thought I thought of every possibility" she sighed. "I'm just finding it so hard to be with her, she's so controlling and I feel like she hates me" 

"I don't hate you" I smiled, making her smile back. "She says I'm high maintenance... because of my phobias" she scoffed.

"Ally, you can't control what you're scared of" I giggled. She gave me a weary smile.

"I promise you Y/N, that I give so much more than I get"

"Al... I just haven't met you yet" I sighed.

She looked at me with sad eyes, "I might have to wait. I'll never give up! I guess it's half timing and the other half luck"

"Ally I-"

"Wherever you are, whenever it's right. You'll come out of nowhere and into my life" she giggled.

"And I know that we can be so amazing, and baby your love is gonna change me. Now I can see every possibility" I smiled.

Without thinking, I crashed my lips into hers. She kissed back and everything felt like it was going in the right direction.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I just haven't met you yet" Ally repeated my words, making me blush.