Epilogue

Dad made maids close every fucking doors and windows existing. Even though there was no way Taehyung could be seen, I still stared through translucent windows. I could hear him yelling. I am sorry... But this is for your good..

I gazed at the ring he gave me.

_

" Promise me one thing..? " He said and I hummed. " You'll always be happy and smiling always, even when I am not there.. " I furrowed and he quietly slid a ring. I smiled at him. " Yeopunda.. " I whispered and he hugged me.

_

All the memories gushed through my blood. I can't get over it...

" Jennie, dear, we should get going. " Mom reminded and I looked around, waking up, everything was empty. Everything was boarded.

Taehyung came running towards us as we were in the car. Tears kept flowing. " Let me meet him last one time. " I said boldly and got out of car without listening Mr.Kim's answer. It's not mistake it's Mr.Kim only from now on..

" Jennie. " he hugged me tightly making me out of breath. I sobbed silently in his embrace. " You really l-leaving me? " He croaked and trying his best not to cry. " I am sorry. " I whispered. That's all I cud utter.

" YOU LOVE M-ME DIDN'T Y-YOU?!!? " He yelled. Mr.Kim horned the car signalling it was getting late. " Taehyung.. I am sorry but this is for your good.. " I cupped his face and wiped his tears. " It's best if you don't try to find me. " I said and pushed him made him land harshly on the ground. I ran in the car and the car started the moment not giving Taehyung to reach.

We cud see him running behind us u-until he knelt as he was out of breath. Mrs.Kim was patting me in her embrace. I could also feel my skin getting wet coz of hot tears.

I pulled out. Still not gave crying up.

" I'd always love you. Believe me I'll come back. "

•••

Word's Smallest Epilogue Credit goes to me. Thanks! Thank you! * bows in air *

Anyways it was a wrap up! Vote and comment down to get tagged!