04

" You love Taehyung don't you!? " She smiled at me. " A-Ani, it's n-nothing like that, we're just friends, like Taehyung s-said! " I awkwardly chuckled. I stuttered again. Good. Now that guy's name also makes me stutter. " Oh, never mind. Hope you join us for dinner! " " Sure! " I turned back instant and started walking.

After I was at a quite distance.. Do I really love him? But we are just friends, like you said to her? Ughhh.

I reached our mansion. We were basically here to enjoy summer vacation.  We had mansion near beach too. So we shifted here for a few days. Since, we never lived here, the work of the spare rooms was never completed. We had only 2 rooms to live... So Mom and dad shared one and while other, I and Taehyung had to share.

This fact never minded mom and dad. Since they trusted Taehyung more than anything, even more than me. He was almost a son to them. Even though, it had been 4 months. He adjusted quicky.  Although, he wasn't part of dad's gang, dad shared him many things. And mom? He also helped with her work. Making him her favourite.

I opened the door when-

•••

I just completed the shower, I was quite tired. Since Jennie wasn't in room, I came out just wrapping towel around my waist.

But to my horror, someone opened the door and the someone was JENNIE.

My face turned into crimson red, and Jennie also was flustered. She was staring at me until, I cleared throat.

•••

Taehyung was just in towel. I felt my cheeks burning. His abs were visible. He was barrel-chested and built like a brick shithouse. He had a quite big body and muscles. His biceps were too hot. The water dripping from his hairs to his waist was just making it hottest. It made me feel kinda needy-

He cleared this throat. What are you thinking Jennie!? " Ah u-um I'll j-just, wait o-outside.. " I stammered. And closed the door instant.

After a while...

" I am done, you can come inside. " He whispered lightly on door. " Yeah. " I said in a low tone.

I took a seat without saying anything. " I am sorry. " I apologized.

He approached towards me and leaned onto me, our noses touched. A red tint appeared on my face. He spoke ---

" Did you enjoy the view? "

•••

Follow me for updates!