15

" Ahhhh... " I groaned as the rays hit my eyes. I looked at the watch hung on the wall. " What!? " I widened eyes. I can't believe it was 11pm?

I went for a long hibernation... I washed up and went downstairs. Jennie was plopped on sofa scrolling her phone. " I have prepared some bread.. " She said and I muttered a small 'thank you' .

" I and Rosé want to go shopping.. " " Hm.. " That's when there was a high pitched voice ringing. It's my phone..

" Yes? " I asked. " Our men have detected some mens of Dark Wolves.. So be careful. Specially take care of Jennie. " " Sure, I'll tell-- " He interrupted. " No! Don't tell her anything. She'll be scared. Just be with her. Don't leave her alone for a second. " " Sure. " " Thank you. I trust you.. " He said and ended the call.

I don't know how to feel.. I am fucked up ryt now..

" Taheyung!? " Jennie waved in front of me. " Uh-h yes? " I popped my thoughts. " You weren't seem listening? " She questioned. " I'll join you for shopping. " I said and stood up. I can't face her...

" Hello!! " " I am talking to you!! " I heard her shouting. I am sorry... A tear rolled down my eye.

Time Skip...

" You okay? " Jennie rubbed my back. I nodded. " I'll just use restroom.. " She said and I rested back on the bench..

Should I tell everyone? But if I, it wud be dangerous.. Specially for Jennie. I can't let her hurt. But I don't have any option. Ughhhh. Why wud I involve in such a mess...Lisa was ryt!

Jennie came back with a scar in her hand. What the--
And coffee in her 2nd hand!?

•••

" Ow... " I groaned as something scratched my skin. " Oh! Miss..Jasvamitha Jasvamitha.. Jinja Mianhe... " The man kept bowing at me. Maybe it was bymistake.. " It's fine.. Just take care of it.. " I tried smiling. " Arrosso.. But your s-scar, I am really sorry. I didn't mean it. Um, y-you can have this coffee as an apology. " He offered me a coffee bottle. " Ani. It's fine.. " I excused. " Pls, have this.. " He begged me. " Ah.. Okay.. " I took and left. Wierd.

I saw Taheyung rushing as soon as I reached. " What happened? " He asked with a worried tone. " Its, nothing, just something scratched.. " " And coffee? " He felt suspicious. " T-that, it's just a trash. " I said and threw the coffee in nearby trash can.

We were done with shopping. Rosé left early as she had something to do. And me and taheyung wanted to grab some snack. So we stayed a while.

" You wait here, don't go anywhere, I'll just bring the car. " He said and walked towards the basement. I nodded. " Ahh.. " I breathed out and rubbed my scar. It was deep and it kept bleeding but I had to act normal in front hin. " Ow.. " The scratch seemed to be of blade. " Aahhh~ " Someone covered my mouth and--

•••

" Jennie? " I looked she wasn't there. " Jennie! " I screamed louder this time, still a no. I looked around the shop nearby. Asked some people but no one knew. What the hell!? " JENNIE!!? " I shouted like an insane. " I am here.. " I heard a small mumble nearby. It was coming from a dark shop. " Jennie! " I gasped as I saw Jennie beating someone mercilessly. A flying kick and the guy landed on the floor. " What happened? " I panicked. " He tried attacking me.. " She mumered. " You good? Did something happen? You know him? Did he-- "

She suddenly pecked my lips. " I said. I am fine. Okay? " She whispered somehow making me calm. I nodded.

•••

" Ohh! " We groaned as our car got towed. " It's ur fault! " I smacked him. " It was urs, u went missing!! " He yelled back.

We decided to walk down the road. Since we needed some air and the mansion wasn't too far.

The silence was killing us until Taheyung broke it.

" What if I am not supposed to love you.. and.. l-like I am secretly doing something? "

•••

Ready for twists in plots?

Vote and comment!