06

" By chance you like me? " I asked her lightly almost like a whisper. " N-no! " She said, quite flustered. " You sure? " I smile at her cuteness. " Y-yeah.. " She said while facepalming herself.

" Btw you owe me an apology!! " She stomped her feet. Cute. " Don't change the topic.. " I reminded. " I am not- now you have to offer me something!! " " What did I do wrong? " I frowned. " You treated me like an air, completely ignoring my existence, don't you think that's rude. Huh? " She pouted making me melt.

She always does this. She changes the topics and backfires me. And does some aegyo which melts me. And everytime she does, I think it's cute. Why?

" What you want this time!? " I asked not wanting to fulfill that though. " Let's go there!! " She squealed and I checked, it was huge Ferris wheel. It was lit up with bright lights. And since it was night, it sparkled in the atmosphere making people attract more. While I was admiring, she already remove her heels and was ready for it.

" No, pls, you know I am afraid of height!! " I exclaimed but I found her already running towards it. " Ugh.. " I mumbled knowing she won't agree.

" Thank you so muchhh!!  " She hugged me making the component shake. " I-its fine. J-just stay at your place. Your-re making it shake. " I whispered. " Oh sryy! " She chuckled and sat at her place back, making it shake again. I decided not to protest, since it was useless.

I squeezed my eyes so hard, that I thought that my vision wud turn into black forever. Suddenly-

There was a pause moment, and 'tuck' a sound echoed. I opened my eyes in full confidence, that we landed successfully and the ride was over. But to my horror, we were at the top of the ride.

" We are sorry for inconvenience, but the engine stopped working. Pls give us some time, we'll be quick. " The worker said. I tried looking around but it scared the shit out of me. I squeezed my eyes shut again. I started to shiver a bit from horror.

•••

" Shh..it's fine. I am with you. " I patted his back. Still he wouldn't calm down. " Relax, cool your nerves. " I grabbed his hands and started rubbing. He relaxed and held my hands tightly. I chuckled. " You know? Even I used to scare just like you when I was little... " I started narrating my golden memory while caressing through his soft black hairs.

" He always used to take me knowing that I was scare, then one day, dad acted like he was hurt, I opened my eyes quick and he laughed. " " He then told me to look around. I couraged up and looked around, and from then, I love seeing it! " I completed.

" Taehyung? " I whispered. He hummed still scared a bit. " Would you trust me once? And look around? " I awaited for an answer. " I promise it would be beautiful. " I approached once again. " Pls can you? " I whispered.

He slowly opened his eyes. A bit by bit, and tried looking around. The light shone in his eyes.

•••

The scenery was not beautiful it was Gorgeous. I was amazed but still bit scared, not leaving her hand. The night sky was a glow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. I heard Jennie chuckle. " Isn't it beautiful? " She questioned. " Indeed it is.. " I replied.

And the ride started. We were coming down. " Jasvamida. " The worker was apologizing all the passenger one by one.

I almost forgot about holding her hands, I left immediately when I realised. " I am sorry b-before... " I whispered but clear enough to hear. " What you said? " She asked. " I said I am sorry. " I spoke normal this time to be audible. " You said something again? I guess I can hear.. " She said again. Here she goes again...

" I SAID I AM SORRY.. " This time I yelled in her ears. She giggled.

" You were cute, Just remember that I am always with you! "

•••

JIMIN!! GET WELL SOON 🤞🏻💜

P/S: Jimin tested positive for Covid-19 and he also had a surgery for acute appendicitis and is now recovering. Let's pray for his speedy recovery

Vote and comment!