18

" I am sorry Jennie.. " I whispered to myself. " Yes Dungwook? " Mr.Kim said. I narrated the story and he was furious. " We're at the hospital right now. We needed medications. "

" Jennie, Mr.Kim wants us home right now. " I said to her calmly. She looked at me in disbelief. " I thought you'd keep your words. You had been knowing me since childhood. I atleast hoped you to understand. " " It's fine Jennie, I am-- " Before Kai cud finish she left.

The drive was silent neither she spoke and nor I wanted too. " JENNIE!! " Mr.Kim yelled as soon as we entered the mansion.

•••

Some people were bringing the things down. What the hell is happening?

" We're shifting to New Zealand. " Mom whispered lightly. Dad signalled and Mr.Dungwook left. " Why!? " I groaned. " WAIT HERE! " I yelled as dad were about to go. " ANSWER ME. " My eyes were all red. " We won't live here anymore. And you wud break all the contacts with everyone. Or else-- " " OR ELSE WHAT!?? KILL ME? GOOD.. DO THAT. THAT'S THE THING LEFT. DAD. TAEHYUNG SAVED ME. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL ME BUT HE REFUSED AND WAS READY TO KILL HIMSELF. " I took a deep breath. " ISN'T IT ENOUGH!!?? YOU SHUD BE THANKING HIM RIGHT NOW! AND YOU TELLING TO LEAVE EVERYONE??!! THAT'S-- " Every words were echoing in the mansion.

" SHUT UP. THIS IS LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU. DON'T ARGUE. " " Or else what? " " Or else I'll have kill him. " He said and left. I knelt there. " Why? " I had a breakdown. I cud see mom pitying on me. " Mom please do something. Please I beg you... " I said cracking up. " This is good.. " She whispered and left. " You t-too!? "

I heard dad booking tickets. I looked at Taehyung's photo hanging on the wall. I had no option but to agree. Dad was serious this time. He never yelled at me like that. But t-today..

Everything was just mess. Tears kept rolling down my eyes. Mom was packing my things. " JENNIE!! " I heard a similar yell. Taehyung..

I went to window only to see the men were mercilessly beating him. He was in hospital wear and no footwear. He escaped from there.. He was already bandaged and the men were hurting him more.

I knew what to do. I ran for his life. " Please stop them I beg you.. " I whispered and knelt beside him. " Please. " " You know what I want. " He said boldly.

" I'll come with you to New Zealand. "

•••

Wassup Peeps! How you'll doing? Hoping good...

What you'll think.. How's this gonna be?

Vote and comment!!