Assembling the Sinister Ten part 1

(This takes place before RWBY,JNPR and Y/N went to the Star wars universe.)

Salem POV

We were in the Monstra as our temporary lair and I see Goblin working on technology from our world and Dust crystal's.

Salem:Goblin what is this plan of your's to assemble the worst of the worst?

Goblin:Well I'm glad you asked with our own Seige Perilous we can visit multiple universe's I just needed to find the right candidates and I already found two.

Salem:And who are they?

Goblin:Please do gather everyone they would want to hear this.

After a few minutes everyone was gathered and Tyrain was bandaged everywhere as he took his seat.

Goblin:Alright everyone listen up in order for our goals to be reality I have found two recruit's for the sinister ten.

Aurthr:The sinister ten I like it.

Goblin:It sounded more sinister then six but seven's pretty good too any yes the sinister ten and the two viable recruit's are:

Goblin then display holograms of the two recruit's.

Darth Vader.

And Miles Dread

And Miles Dread.

Aurthr was terrified seeing them as for Hazel he was nervous but didn't show it as for Tyrain he grinned like a maniac and Salem smirked.

Goblin:They are the strongest villans in their universes but also smart and with their forces and resources we will have an advantage but mobilising our plan would take time.

Arthur:With them we can buy time as long as our enemies don't find out.

Goblin:Precisely but for Vader we must talk to the emperor his master.

Hazel:If the emperor is his master why not recruit him instead of Vader?

Goblin:Because Vader is stronger then the emperor but with that armour of his it's hindering his strength but if I were to modify his armour and prosthetics he can be what he should've been in his prime.