Y/N and team JNPR:Mystic force universe pt 1

Jaune POV

It's been two days since the visit to Atlas and Y/N told us that he killed Jacques and brought Weiss's family back together and that they are gonna be a family like they've should have been from the start and I was in my room sitting on my bed thinking about me and Pyrrha and in relationship like we should have.

Jaune(mind):I'd better tell Pyrrha how I feel before it's too late.

I then heard knock's on the door.

Jaune:Come in.

Pyrrha then came in the room and sat beside me.

Pyrrha:You alright Jaune you've look like you've been thinking about something?

Jaune:Yes I have.

Pyrrha:About what?

Jaune:The future that we saw I was a dense idiot for not realising your feelings for me.

Pyrrha was then surprised that we are talking about this.

Pyrrha:Jaune why are we talking about this now?

Jaune:Well a few days ago I talked to Y/N about it.

*Flashback Y/N POV*

I was sparing with Yang in the cave to improve her fighting style and to not rely on her semblance and to control her anger.

Y/N:Come on Yang I know you can do better than that!

Yang then smirked as she charged at me and threw a few punches as I blocked and dodged and then I grabbed her wrists and headbutted her and kicked her in the stomach and then grabbed her left wrist threw her to the ground.

Y/N:Do you yield?

Yang's eye's went red then activated her semblance and then she kicked me away.

Y/N:I'm gonna take that as a no.

I then used dark magic to summon lighting and Yang dodged it and then I quickly teleported in front of her.

Y/N:Psych.

I then tripped her up and she fell to the ground and I pinned her with the sword of omens and I smirked and she deactivates her semblance.

Y/N:Your making great progress.

I then sheathed the sword of omens and I helped Yang up.

Y/N:Teaching you the martial arts that I know has really helped you and the other's but don't let that get to your head.

Yang:Yeah I know and it really has helped Ruby.

Y/N:I know it has and it's better that I train you all since there are threats worse then Salem that and we're going on multiuniversal mission's.

We then heard footsteps and see Jaune.

Y/N:Jaune what's up?

Jaune:Oh nothing it's just can we talk for a sec?

Y/N:Sure pal what do you need?

Yang then went upstairs to leave us alone to talk.

Jaune:It's about Pyrrha.

Y/N*eyes widened*:No shit?

Jaune:No shit.

Y/N:Did Raven give you advice about protection?

Jaune:Shut up man and no it's not like that it's about me having feelings for her ever since seeing the future it opened my eyes and then I reliezed I was in love with the wrong person so I need your advice.