RWBY,JNPR and Y/N star wars the clone wars universe part 2

Y/N POV

We entered hyperspace and it will be a few minutes before we get to Kamino.

Ren:Why don't you go and check on the other's and I'll pilot the ship?

Y/N:Sure just be careful with it I just had this built and watch the paint.

I then went to the other's and I see Ruby using the force on the crate while the other's watched.

Y/N:I see your getting the hang on the force really quick.

Ruby:Yep as soon as we hit hyperspace I thought I'd give it a shot and it worked just needed to concentrate.

Y/N:She focused her concentration on cookies didn't she?

WBY and JNP:Yeah she did.

Ruby then put the crate down.

Y/N:Well now that we're in this universe it's time to find out what our mission's are.

I then sat down with them and placed the Perilous down on the table and the display showed new mission's:

Misson for all:Defend Kamino and capture Grievous or Asajj Ventress for interrogation.

Misson for team RWBY:Go to Concordia to stop Death Watch.

And misson for team JNPR:Kill Count Dooku to end the Clone wars.

Rewards will be revealed when one of the mission's is completed.

And the display vanished.

Jaune:Count Dooku? COUNT DOOKU?!!! We get a mission to kill the guy has the Perilous gone crazy?!

Y/N:Relax you all can manage after all you all got power that he dosen't know about and he maybe strong but him against all four of you he dosen't stand a chance plus he doesn't know you so as an added bonus an element of surprise.

Blake:That's true and our mission is to go to Concordia that's Mandalore's moon and I have an interest in the Mandalorian's history.

Jaune:Same here I know that they were warriors in the past and Death Watch is all that remains of them.

Y/N:I figured you two would have an interest in Mandalore and Blake let me guess you wanna meet Duchess Satine don't you?

She nodded.

Y/N:I guess you would like her and guess what she's got a crush on a certain Jedi.

That got their attention.

Weiss:Really who?

Y/N:You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Blake:It's Obi Wan isn't it?

Y/N:(surprised):How did you know that? You all weren't in season two yet.

Blake:I took a guess and that reaction and what you said confirmed it.

The other's were surprised and Ren overheard the conversation and he was surprised too.

Yang:Okay did not that coming and hey spoiler alert!

Y/N:Sorry and Blake well played.

Ren:Okay we're exiting hyperspace in three....two...one.

We then arrived at Kamino with the Republic cruisers.