Meeting Sienna and a family reunion.

Y/N POV

I was on the Bullhead on the way to Menagerie and I see Ilia talking to one of her people while I was meditating.

Ilia:Hey Y/N?

I then opened my eyes as Ilia sat beside me.

Y/N:What's up?

Ilia:You said that there was people similar to us and what we went through what are they?

Y/N:Well I'm glad you asked in another universe some humans go through a new stage of evolution they get powers it's like getting a semblance but different they call it the X-gene.

Ilia:*raise eyebrow*X-gene what's that is it some type of gene that...

Y/N:Gives people powers? Yes and I'll tell you the rest when we talk to Sienna she's gonna want hear this also they are called mutants.

Ilia:Right and how's Blake is she alright?

Y/N:She's alright earlier I messaged her and the other's that I'm going to Menagerie with you and don't worry they won't go there and I told them I'd be fine and offered Blake to come with me to see her parents again and she'll message me if she made up her mind and she really missed you.

Ilia then turned me.

Ilia:She said that? Well I miss her too.

Y/N:I'd bet she does I saw the look in her eye's that said that after all the eyes are the window's to one's soul.

Ilia then smiled.

Y/N:*smiles teasingly*I'd bet you miss her more considering that crush of yours to her.

Ilia then blushed and her spots turned pink

Ilia:Stop talking I'd bet you have crush on someone!

Y/N:What...no I don't*nervous chuckle*

Ilia:Yeah right.

Pilot:We have arrived.

The Bullhead then landed on the landing site and the ramp went down and when we went off I admired the sight of Kuo Kuana the street that Blake was raised in.