'' And what about third?'' Taehyung asked curiously.

'' Third my dear, is the stage you are in now. Third kind of date is the one where a boy and a girl...''

'' or in my case, a boy and a boy....Next?'' Taehyung cut Jimin in between.

'' Yeah.....Its the stage where two persons are madly in love and starts to crave to feel each other's bodies. In simple words, third kind of dates are organised for the satisfaction of their lust for each other.'' Jimin explained calmly and Taehyung felt a rush of blood to his cheeks.

'' You are saying what I am thinking?'' Taehyung asked unsure.

'' How can I guess what you are thinking?'' Jimin complained cutely teasing his best friend.

'' I mean, t-these kinds of dates are for s-sex?'' Taehyung asked nervously.

'' Yeah, So..we need to find out what is Jungkook's plan for this date.'' Jimin replied.

'' But he didn't said anything.'' Taehyung replied.

'' Then...we can do one thing. We don't know what he wants, but we can know what YOU wants. So Taetae...tell me what do you want from this date.'' Jimin asked looking directly in his eyes but the blonde quickly diverted his eyes to avoid the searching gaze of his best friend.

'' W-What are you saying. I don't want a-anything.'' Taehyung lied. He knew pretty well what he wanted. He wanted Jungkook. He wanted to feel his hands on his body. He wanted to scratch the back of the brunette when the later thrust into him mercilessly. Thinking about all this cased his cheeks to turn beet red.

'' Don't lie to me Tae. You are literally blushing. Don't try to hide things from me, I am your best friend.'' Jimin questioned.

'' Umm..Jimin?'' Taehyung finally decided to share his thoughts with the other.

'' Yes Taetae....I am listening.'' Jimin encouraged him.

'' I don't know what I really want. Yes, I want to t-take this step. It will strengthen our relationship. I want him in that way but I am a bit nervous.'' Taehyung explained his hesitation.

'' I can understand Tae. You are feeling nervous because its your first time but trust me when I say, you are gonna love every moment of it. Every hesitation, every nervousness will vanish into thin air when he will touch you so gently yet a little rough. You will be begging him to touch you, to pleasure you. Don't worry Tae, you will be good.'' Jimin assured his best friend and the blonde felt a sudden relief at his best friend's comforting words.

'' So...third kind of date it is?'' Jimin asked playfully and Taehyung nodded smiling shyly.

'' Lets get you ready then.'' Jimin said and started to work on making his best friend look classy yet sexy as hell. They both didn't realise how the time passed in their teasing's and getting ready. Taehyung's ears perked up when he heard the doorbell. He looked at Jimin who nodded assuringly that the blonde was ready to go.

He ran to the door leaving his best friend behind in the bedroom. Jimin will stay in there and leave after taekook couple goes. Taehyung stopped for a moment to take a breathe to calm his racing heart. Jungkook stood there stunned at the beauty in front of him. He has always seen the blonde as a cute and fluffy ball, but today, he was looking illegally sexy. He licked his bottom lip as he took the blonde from head to heels while Taehyung stood there waiting for a comment on how he looked.

Taehyung pouted when Jungkook didn't said anything and kept staring at him. He was looking all cute yet hot standing there with wide eyes.

'' I expected a compliment, Kookie.'' Taehyung complained, a pout still adorned on his lips.