Them being together as best friends. 

*************************

I was busy cooking the meals whereas Jonas and Dylan helped me cut the ingredients.

''Can I help?'', Sara offered herself.

''Of course'', Dylan stated excitedly.

''No'', I said as well.

At last, Sara helped us to cook. When I was sauteing the sauce, blood dripped on the ground from my nose. I feel dizzy.

''What happened?'', Sara asked from behind.

''Sara, come, let's prepare the dining hall'', Dylan stated.

I don't know what happened but my body was falling. ''Jazelle'', Jonas holds me in his arms. He brings me to my room.

''You have a fever'', Jonas looked worried. ''Let's go to hospital'', he said.

''I need some rest'', I said weakly. ''This is my last chance to be with him... Please Jonas'', I pleaded.

He got up on the bed and pulled me in his arms. ''Then I will give you my strength'', he whispers.

I smiled as I closed my eyes.

Thanks to Jonas, I feel much better. He brought me to the dining hall and saw everyone arriving. It looks merrier.

''Boss, you are late'', A greeted me.

''I was tired of cooking for all'', I tried to say boldly but ended up saying softly.

''You Ok?''Olivia asks.

''Tired'', I shrug. ''Oh now, you are talking to me?'', I raised my brow.

''Since when did I stop talking with you?'', she rolls her eyes.

I smile.

Olivia came with Taylor, B, and A, Riley and Q, Dylan with Sara, and Jonas with me.... I feel happy seeing all of my important people here. These are my friends and my beloved people.

''Where's dad?'', I asked Dylan.

''Hurmm... he's in the study room'', he informed me.

''He doesn't want to come?'', I asked.

''I try to talk with him'', Sara stands up.

''It's ok... I will do it'', I told her. 

Right at the moment, the guest I was waiting for arrived at the house. Bringing her, I walked to Dad's study room and saw him working. He is always working for the company.

''Dad'', I called him. He looked up at me. ''Let's have dinner together. I cooked... join us'', I invited him.

''I'm busy'', he dismissed me.

''You are always busy with work, Richard'', dad looked shocked seeing the person behind the voice. ''And hello'', Diana came beside me.

''Diana'', Dad looked like he didn't believe what he was seeing.

''I...umm... invited her here'', I informed Dad. Dad turns his sight to me. ''For you and Sara'', I smile.

''Jeez... come on Richard, your daughter wants you to join the dinner party. Let's go'', she invited him. ''You go first...I will bring your father'', she assured.

This is what I can do for you, dad...

Diana refused to come when I invited her. Thanks to Riley who helped me to contact Diana. I know Diana is still in love with dad but the situation imprisoned her. She understands dad well and she's the suitable woman for dad. He needs company now. I want them to be together.