Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

(MAO'S POV)

Right now we're working on chakra control. It's such a pain. I rather be hanging out with Naruto .-.

"Ready?" Rai asked making the signs for the transportation jutsu.

"No." Sora grumbled. Rai just smiled, oh how I would love to wipe that SMILE RIGHT OFF OF HER FACE! Calm down Mao, calm down. Man... I miss Shino..

"Good, focus now." Rai said. We all focused our chakra to the soles of our feet.

"I'm going to transport ourself to the tree near the fences." Rai informed us. We nodded. Next thing you know we're hanging upside down.

"MAO!" Naruto yelled. I opened my eyes seeing Naruto.. upside down?

"Naruto what are you doing upside down?" I asked.

"MAO YOU DID IT!" Naruto yelled pointing at my feet. I looked up seeing i'm actually the one upside down! I DID IT I FUCKING DID IT! YAY WHOOO.

"OH MY GAWSH I ACTUALLY D-" Before I could finished I fell to the ground. Kosuke and Sora followed in suit.

"Ugh almost." Sora said rubbing her butt. I looked up seeing Rai crossing her arms.

"You guys need to fucking focus or you'll all die." Rai said bluntly. Man that hurt my butt, I groaned as I rubbed my butt.

"Why thanks Rai .-." Kosuke said.

"Just saying." Rai said still hanging upside down.

(RAI'S POV)

Sakura cleared her throat. Huh? I finally looked around.

"Are we interrupting something?" I asked.

"Uh.. Rai.." Mao said pointing next to me. I looked. I was greeted by sea-foam eyes..

"Uh.. Urm. Why hello there!" I said. I backed away giving me a full image. Oh wow, he's really hot ._.

"G-Gaara." Blonde choked out.. Gaara?! The other one tails?!

"GAARA?!" Mao yelled. Gaara glared at Mao.

"You mean the other..?" Kosuke didn't finish.

"You guys are from the sand right.. You're here for the exams?" Sora asked. Blonde nodded. If Gaara is here.. That means they're the sand siblings.

"You guys are the sand siblings!" Mao yelled. Blondey nodded.

"WHAT EXAMS!?" Naruto yelled. I looked at the redhead. He's really adorable.. Like.. A PANDA.

"PANDA-KUN!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. I pointed at Gaara.

"HE'S A HUMAN PANDA!" I yelled again. His eyes looked like a panda's eyes. AND HE'S SO ADORABLE! OMFG I JUST WANTED TO CUDDLE HIM AND SQUEEZE HIM AND STUFF HIM IN MY POCKET AND TAKE HIM HOME WITH ME.

"Calm down Rai, he's dangerous. He isn't like you, he doesn't have control over the other half of me." Shukaku warned. I nodded and innocently smiled at everyone.

"Seriously Rai..." Sora said while sweatdropping, I grinned and nodded. I turn towards Gaara, we were both upside down.

"YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" I yelled. Gaara's eye widened, but it turned into a glare. Blonde and Kitty-Chan was looking at us with fear.. I looked him in the eyes, man.. Those eyes.. Filled with so much pain. I frowned before moving closer.

I poked his cheek. HIS CHEEK IS SO POKEY, I poked it again, and again, and again, until his hand shot up and grabbed my hand.

"Dont touch me again or I'll kill you." Gaara growled as he threw my hand back at me.. Well I mean my hand is attached to my arm, well my wrist, but yeah.. You get the picture.