Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

(1 month later)

(RAI'S POV)

"Okay.. Today we will be seeing if you'll be able to become a ninja." Iruka Sensei informed us. YASSS FINALLLYYY! This whole month was pretty easy. I did my normal training, helped Naruto practice, hanged out with the other leaf siblings and Kosuke.. plus Naruto.

Oh and I became closer with Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. I did my daily visits to the Hokage, that's basically it. Oh yeah! At nights I normally practice using my sand and water a lot more.

"WOOOOOO" Kiba yelled. I smiled, we'll finally be able to become a official leaf shinobi! Like how cool is that?

"When I call your name please come into the room." Iruka said as he flipped the papers attached to his clipboard. He looked up to where Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Akamaru, and I were sitting.

"HINATA HYUGA" Hinata got up and followed Iruka out the room. Hinata looked a little scared so Kiba and I started cheering.

"YOU GOT THIS HINATA!"

"YEAH HINA, GO KICK BOOTY!"

Hinata looked up and blushed, she grinned at us before nodding. She straighten her back and held her head up high, Kiba and I grinned at each other. Hinata was extremely shy, but she has potential.

About five minutes later she comes out with a big giant smile. Her headband tied around her neck! YESS GIRLLL. I hopped on top of my desk and starting cheering again.

"Good job Hina!" I yelled, she grinned at me and ran up to her seat next to Shino.

"Thank you Rai-Chan! It was easy! All you have to do was make a clone!" She informed us. Clones.. Hmm easy peasy. .But for Naruto.. I looked over at Naruto seeing him biting his nails. Mao was trying to calm him down.

I cursed slightly, we tried helping Naruto with his clones, but so far it hasn't been to good. Since he barely paid attention in class, it was harder for him to make clones and stuff. That baka, maybe this time he'll be able to make them.

"KIBA INUZUKA" Iruka said. Kiba got up, handing Akamaru too me. I was so flattered, normally Akamaru went everywhere with Kiba, but Kiba trusted me enough to let his best friend stay with me. Like damn, am I just that fabulous? ^o^

>>>Timeskippp

So far everyone passed, the last person to be called was Naruto. I look over seeing him trying to calm down, dammit. I wish I could somehow help him...

"NARUTO UZUMAKI" Iruka yelled. Naruto followed Iruka.

"YOU CAN DO IT NARUTOOO!" Mao, Sora, Kosuke, and I yelled.

"Hahah of course I can guys!" Naruto yelled putting a thumps up. I smiled and shook my head. Of course, I have nothing to worry about.. He's going to pass. I know it!

>>>Timeskippp

The door opens and we see Naruto with his head down.... No headband??!

"Naruto?" I questioned. He just looked up at me and shook his head. Oh damn..

"Tch knew you wouldn't make it." Sasuke said while smirking. Ohh that little duckbutt shit.

"HEY EMO DUCKBUTT." I yelled. Sasuke looked up at me rolled his eyes. BOY GONNA GET CHOPPED.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I SAND BURIAL YOUR BALLS...Oh wait.. if there's anything to sand burial." I added while giving duckbutt a closed eye smile. A tick mark appeared on his head. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET TEME.