𝟛𝟚

"I'm aware that you know I have them both in my basement," I said

"I'm aware that you know I have them both in my basement," I said. "Oh?" He grinned...

✰°࿐

Tomorrow, kosair will be back to pick up the two whores and hide them somewhere else so I can get ready for the moving back to the new palace, without worrying about someone finding them without me knowing. In a previous conversation, I agreed he could torture them as much as he wanted but no cutting off of limbs. Phalanges are an exception. Maybe even stabbing with a blunt object, not like I haven't already.

After, he left to find some connections for the rooms the two would be staying in. I continued my paperwork while Marquis Karl continued to do his work.

✰°࿐

Knock knock

Aria came into the room, surprised to see me awake. "Good morning, your highness." She curtsied. "Mornin'," I smiled, leaving the room. I went to my study. And saw Marquis Karl already at his desk.
"I have plans today so if anyone requests a meeting from now till noon inform them I'm busy and they need to reschedule. Oh, and send the invitations." He nods in response, continuing his work.
I took a small bag from under my desk and left.

I went to the basement and gave them both their second meal of the week, but this time it was drugged. And soon enough they passed out. I dragged them by the hair and turned them invisible.

Walking to the back doors of my estate I met with kosair, who was hidden amongst the tall trees with a carriage. "Perfect timing," he approached me. I dropped the two making them visible and kosair's eyes widen.
"They're on sleeping drugs, I'm sure they'll be up in a while. Oh, and here." I said handing him the bag.
"What's this?"

"Open it." I shrugged.

I pick up one of the guns I had previously made from inside the bag and reloaded it, shooting at the ground and creating a hole.

I put the gun in his hands

I put the gun in his hands. "Just Incase" I whispered. He stared at the gun in his hand.

From not so far away we hear footsteps and the quiet chatter of two guards, patrolling the area. "You better get going," I say, helping load the two in the trunk of the carriage. "G'bye, your majesty." He gets on his carriage and winks before tugging on the horse reins.
I turn around and head back in to monitor the expenses that have already been used in the rebuilding.

✰°࿐ time skip ✰°࿐

Finally, the palace has been rebuilt and I could move to a palace that I designed myself. The empire is financially stable and I was working on trading with other empires for the necessities of the empire.

I was starting outside in my carriage as they drove back to the palace.

"Your highness, watch your step." A butler from outside said as he opened the carriage door. I nod and step out, heading straight for my office. The arrangements don't prepare themselves.

✰°࿐

Later, a party would be hosted by me, celebrating the new palace and a late party that was supposed to be held the night of my coronation. I had already sent out invitations to all the nobles and other empires. Now I'm just waiting in my room, a new custom dress on a mannequin waiting in my walk-in closet.

✰°࿐

✰°࿐

"Your majesty, everything has been prepared. And all the guests from other empires have been on their way." She excitedly screeches. I smile and leave my desk to get ready.

Once I finished getting ready I left my room and headed to the ballroom. All the maids were coming in with carts of food, drinks, and desserts. I checked up on the amount of food and all that stuff.

Hours later and guests started arriving. I was waiting at the entrance welcoming all the guests.

...kosair walked in grinning at me before continuing inside. Behind him followed Lebetti, we exchanged a few words before she continued in to let the others behind her inside. As expected navier and heinrey didn't show up, they're probably busy with public relations.

✰°࿐

I was sitting with lebetti, catching up

I was sitting with lebetti, catching up. While we could hear slight chattering and the background music. Not a word about rashta and sovieshu were spoken. Just as if they never existed. Suddenly another song started playing and people started gathering in the center and dancing. Some guy came over and took her to the center to dance. "Slayy" I mumbled, finishing my fourth glass of wine- clearly not sober. I look up and see kosair, he stretches out his hand. And I take his hands in mine "what?-" I follow to where he was heading.

We shared a few waltzes.
While we were going around in the ballroom I peak to my right and see duke ergi looking right back at me with a knowing stare. He looked away smirking, continuing his little chat with a bunch of other nobles.
I look back up to kosair, seeing his irritated expressions as he glared back at Duke ergi. "Are you alright?" I question. "Of course!" He hastily replied looking back at me wide eyed. "If you're feeling unwell we can go sit down?" "Oh no, I swear to you I am alright," I shrug it off, in my drunken haze I lean my head against his chest breathing in his cologne. I feel heartbeat quickening it's pace along with his breathing, his face turning shades of pink.
...The songs had ended and I get back to my seat but this time kosair had joined the table.

We had little chat before the party for today had ended. The maids were preparing the guest room for some of the nobles who would be staying and cleaning up. I left to go to my room for the night.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚❋ ❋ ❋˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧