𝟚𝟘

✿Next Day✿

When I woke up I immediately sat up and checked my arm, it was healed. I looked around my room but no one was there. I got out of bed and started to get ready.

I left my room and walked around the hallways for awhile until

"Hey!" An annoying voice behind me says

I roll my eyes and slowly turn around glaring at her. She was walking towards me with a look on her face.
A look of someone who thinks they're above you. She had a nasty grin on her face hiding the fact that she was sweating. It was obvious she was slightly afraid, she was fidgeting with her fingers as she walked closer. I smirked back and stood there crossing my arms.

"What is it this time, rashta?" I said

"You seem abit.. too happy, today." She says stopping about two feet away from me

I stay silent and look at her fidgety hands. When she notices she was being obvious this whole time she hides her hands behind her back.
"I- I ugh I swear once I become empress I'll ruin your reputation and get his majesty to banish you!" She fumes pointing at me with an angry expression

"Keep dreaming I could get rid of you before my "bRoThEr" will ever really love you. Oh and let's not forget that your reputation is deteriorating and with just one more word from me your life will be ruined." I mocked

Tears were forming in her eyes "His majesty loves me very much! I even have his child and I love it very much!" She stomps, about to walk away.

"Before you go" I turn around away from her spawning two red spider lilies. I flash a fake smile turning back to her "here, one's for you and for your child. Keep it as a little gift since I didn't give your unborn child a gift during the party."

"Wha-" she takes the flowers "t-thanks" she stuttered looking at me rather defensively.

I smiled, turned around and started walking away. Seems someone never learned the meaning of flowers. how not surprising.

Rolling my eyes the stench of heavy expensive overused perfume slowly disappeared.

✰°࿐

I was already at the garden and had already informed Melissa that I'd be gone almost the whole day.

I was infront of the door about to go in, not knowing what was waiting for me.

I walk inside and close the door pushing away the vines that are almost touching the ground it was raining. it felt like cold ice shards were hitting my back and my hair was soaked.

"such bad timing," I sighed continuing to walk deeper into the forest

the smell of damp moss was everywhere. I finally reached the river where I cleaned my wound last time but this time there was something in the water to my right.

 I finally reached the river where I cleaned my wound last time but this time there was something in the water to my right