𝟚𝟝

All the maids and people who roam around at dusk should be in their rooms getting prepared for bed.
Some lookouts were most likely dozing off while on duty.

I put on a long coat and pull up the hood then shuffle out of my room with a huge bottle of alcohol in one hand and the lighter in the other, I'd occasionally flick it on curtains, starting a small fire.

Once I reached near rashta's room I lit the curtain right next to her room on fire, making it bigger by spraying alcohol.

I sprayed alcohol on the floors and walls, till the flame started spreading. Of course, it would take hours if I did this by myself so I made clones to start bigger fires and summon the annoying little killer bugs to assassinate some people who despised me. I couldn't have people against me when the day comes I become empress.

I specifically instructed my clones to tell all those who ask that they are guests of sovieshu.
There was smoke everywhere.
Slowly, people left their rooms crying out.

I ran looking for someone.

As I'm walking down the halls with my hood on, I'm met with a certain someone who has bad intuition.
Melissa.

As she's running down the halls, looking for a getaway from the fire, with a cloth covering her nose her eyes meet with mine. I grin.

She stopped running, now eyeing me, though she can hardly see my eyes, she seemed calm. Of course, I knew it was an act.

"Who are you?" She asked.
Taking a glimpse of the lighter in my hand, she flinched "d-did you do this?!"

I chuckle "you should've left when I provided you the chance."

"Y-y/n!"

"Address me with formalities for the last few seconds of your life,"

"I-"

"They can hear us, and all your lies."

She flinched. "P-pls! Have sympathy! I beg of you!! My family!" She collapses to the floor, looking down.

"What family?"

"At home! They're impoverished, we have no riches I need a job!" She looks back up seeing what's in my hand.

A hologram of her parent's corpse in their estate,

Her eyes tear-filled "it's not real, it's not real, it's not real." she repeated to herself.