𝟚𝟙

I was walking around until I heard footsteps of a huge group of people headed to the west tower. I was confused then I remembered rashta's fake parent's situation, so I decided to go with them and blend into the crowd hoping they wouldnt notice I was there.

✰°࿐

Once we reached the west tower I watched what was happening.

The guards opened the cell door.

"Take a good look, rashta. Are these your parents?" Sovieshu said standing beside rashta staring at the "fake parents."

Rashta started fake sobbing "oh..I think they're telling the truth." she lied walking closer to them.

"My sweet child we've been looking for you."
"I can only imagine how you suffered all those years," the fake parents cried kneeling infront of rashta while she wipes her fake tears.

"Mother, father." she sobbed while all that could be heared in the background were sobs and scribbles on paper to be written on news papers.

"Mark my words. If it turns out you are lying I will have you executed." sovieshu said. The parents merely stared back at him.

I quietly walk away, my heels clacking on the cold stone floors. The noises being eaten away by sobs and sniffles from the crowd.

✰°࿐ 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕✰°࿐

I was in my room eating some food a butler sent, by someone. It was suspicious, but food is food.

After I finished the tea and cake, I left my room and power walked my way to navier's.

I finally reached her room, I could hear them from outside talking about the rumors of how rashta being the viscount's long lost daughter made the commoners go crazy talking about how she's living a life like a main character.

I knocked on the door opening it.
"Hello," I waved sitting across laura.

"HII!" she says smiling dragging a cup infront of me while eliza pours some tea in it.

"Your majesty, marquess falhan is here to see you." Eliza said standing behind navier's chair

Navier stares straight at the door while marquess falhan walks in, sitting beside me.

"What did you want to see me about?" Navier said,

𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 -brought to you by y/n😩🤌

"Im here to deliver you something" he replies

"What's that?"

"Kosair asked me to give this to you. He's currently staying at the royal palace of the western kingdom.

"He is?"

They continued their conversation while I ate and slowly scooted away from marquess falhan, I faked a cough a few times to lighten the tension.

I didn't eat much but soon enough their conversation ended and he gave her some space so she could write the reply. She took a quill and started writing. While I laid there feeling dizzy with my legs up on the couch. I look around her room and see the golden sword I gave her displayed on the wall. It was glowing bright but slightly covered by the sun, it could be a great night light.

I start getting queasy so I excuse myself and leave the room.

It was getting abit dark out. I walk to my room, the only light source being lit candles on the walls. The candles flicker from the light breeze,