𝟙𝟘

navier just stood there staring at me. the silence was getting awkward so I spoke first.

"Bet you didnt see that one comin" I look back at my sword continuing to sharpen it "so wanna go give her a visit" I look at navier

"oh uh yea sure, lets go." navier said walking out my my room while I follow behind her, leaving my sword on the table.

✰°࿐

once we reached the room I see duke ergi and sovieshu with a doctor.

"should you be pressing the area near her wound like that?" sovieshu said to a doctor

the doctor stands up bowing before sovieshu "Congratulations, your majesty. Lady rashta is with a child,"

Me and navier just entered the room I look at navier's face to see her reaction since I knew she didnt fully believe me at first.

sovieshu turned around glaring at me and started walking to me screaming "YOU PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU?!"

"Oh how could you accuse your dear sister like that." I said masking innocence in my voice, "you're the one sleeping around when you have a wife." I whisper, incoherent due to our far proximity.

he takes steps forward taking out his sword.

"I wouldn't try anything if i were you." I told.

He froze with an angry expression on his already ugly face. "Have you lost your etiquette, drawing your sword in a lady's quarters?"

He scrunched his eyebrows, gripping the hilt of his sword till his knuckles turned white. "Or what you no shame?" I smirk. He lifts his sword prepared to strike before I grab his wrist. "Seems like the emperor is throwing a hissyfit." I fake a pout and flick at his chest with my free hand sending him flying to the wall. "Whoops..." I turn to the doctor "We came to visit lady rashta. Kindly, leave us be."

The doctor bowed pretending as though he didn't just witness what he did.

duke ergi was just there smirking at me while navier started walking closer to rashta.

we walk to the bed and duke ergi helps sovieshu up, out of the room.

"are you awake?" I said poking at rashta's face.

navier just stood there looking at rashta probably thinking of something as always.

I just kept poking rashta even though I knew she wasnt gonna wake up. after less than a minutes of poking I got bored and left the room with navier.

"I'll be in my room if you need me," navier said

"Alright," I look through the open door and flip off rashta. "You still stink, bitch." I whisper before closing the door.

My room ✰°࿐

i quickly go to the bookshelf and go in the small secret room, i press alot of buttons to go to the new secret room inside the secret room that no one knows of and look at the papers of things to do.

Time skip

I wake up and decide to sell most of my swords I didnt like or need. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom