𝟚𝟚

✰°࿐

I lightly chuckled

"Wha- what are you laughing at, bitch!" She backed away "heh, I guess i'll let you say your last words then"

"You think you can get rid of me that easily? Rat." I wipe the blood off my mouth with my arm and got off from leaning on the wall. I stand up straight, towering over rashta. "That'll stain the carpet you know?"

"H-how are you-"

I cut her off, pointing at my stomach. She looked down and screamed.

It was healing rather quickly. All the slit organs were moving back on its own, the veins connecting, the muscles were folding back together, and the skin stretched back. It healed in only a few seconds.

"Shh. I see you weren't informed. You can't get rid of me like that. My body has already broken up the poison, it doesn't affect me as it would a normal human. I know you tried to poison me, you were watching me eat that cake through the crack of my door weren't you. Your giggles were too irritating not to hear. I could hear your heels all the way back there so I prepared my act." I smiled while she stared mentally panicking. "I can see you're afraid. You should never show fear, especially if you wish to be the next empress." I taunted.

Tears formed in her eyes like it was the scariest thing she's ever seen. She backed up slowly about to run away.

"Dont worry, I'll keep it a secret, our little secret."

I turn around slowly, calmly walking away with a hole in my dress, I didn't like the dress anyway. I was going back to my room when suddenly

Thud

I turned around, rashta passed out. I couldn't leave her there someone would suspect the blood was her's and that I'd done something to her. She could lie about it too.

I rolled my eyes and quickly sprinted to my room.

I got a pair of gloves, and wore them, then quickly ran back to rashta.

I wasn't going to touch garbage with my bare hands. I grabbed her by the hand and started dragging her to her room.

✰°࿐

I was lying down on my bed not even looking at melissa who looked abit hesitant to leave.

"What is your question?" I spoke up,

"W-well they found blood near your room and- is it your blood?" She asked fidgeting.

"And if it is?"

"O-oh-"

"Do not speak of this to anyone."

"O-of course," she nodded. "His majesty requested your arrival at his study after your meal.

It was around lunchtime and I had just woken up.

In a few days high priest vimirey will be coming and the divorce would be very soon, it also meant my plans would start soon as well. I got up from my bed and walked around the palace, bored, since navier was in her room making plans, While I was the only one who had everything planned out and knew everything would go according to plan either way.