𝟘𝟚

I woke up in a huge room on a bed lined with gold

"Where am I, what happened," I said trying to remember all the past events. Looking down at my hands and around the whole room a certain black haired child runs towards me screaming "I'M SORRY, ARE YOU OKAY, SISTER?"

.."Who are you?" I asked confused 'why is he so familiar' it clicked "SOVIESHU?"

"Why are you calling me that. you always call me brother?" he said with a worried voice

"Oh yes right, what happened?" I mumbled

"I accidentally pushed you off the tree, im sorryyy," he said guiltily

"It's fine," I said sarcastically trying not to make it obvious "I'll be out soon let me just...change. Go play with navier or something," I innocently smile.

"Alright," he said running off.

I get out of bed and look at myself in the mirror

"pocketsss," I said looking at the nightgown I was wearing
I put my hand in my pocket since I saw something from the outside

"My phone?!"I said taking it out of my pocket "yes!" it's a bit cracked but it works. It was 80% and I didn't have a charger so I had to save the battery.
I put it back in my pocket and start running around giving myself a tour of my room.

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎

This is huge, it's the size of my old room!"

I change into one of the (F/C) dress I had found laid on my bathroom desk. As I stared at my new self into the full body mirror I see a reddened line going down the side of my head. As I part my hair moving closer to the mirror, I see a stitch going down my cranium. I gasp and step farther from the mirror at how disgusting it looked. I'd assumed they didn't have the technology and manually stitched my head together. I shiver at the sight, hiding the scar in my hair.

As I step out of the room, a man in a white coat stands in my room. He appears to be a doctor. I walk over to him,
"Good morning, your highness." He bows. I nod, looking away. "How long have I been unconscious?" I question, avoiding eye contact. "Only a couple days, you need not worry. I'm here for a final check-up if I may," he pardons.
I nod and sit on a couch while he checks on the scar. He excuses himself after assuring the stitches wouldn't come undone and it would only take a couple days to heal. I thank him on his way out of my room and he replies with a "My pleasure."

I follow out of my room walking down the halls. Seeing as I look like a child, rashta will not arrive soon. So during my wait I'll simply train hard to prepare for her arrival.

I run down the stairs looking for navier to find her outside with sovieshu, talking under a tree.

"Hello," I wave at them.
"Hi! We're making wishes" navier said, smiling.
"

Mind if I join?" I smile back.

"Sure why not, make a wish!" they both said.

"alright" 'I wish rashta lives a horrible life and dies because of me' i wished to the tree with an evil smirk on my face

What did you wish for?" the boy asked.

"Well, If I told you it wouldn't come true now, would it." I said faking a smile.

"Oh right, I forgot." he replied rubbing the back of his head.

✰°࿐ time skip when
they're older✰°࿐

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚❋ ❋ ❋˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

hi😃