"I bet it'll feel even better when I'm inside you," Jungkook teased, his hand pumping Jimin's length. The sounds had Jungkook desiring to taste him, but he knew that all good things come to those who wait.

"Mm- Daddy~" Jimin moaned, tilting his head back to rest against the wall.

Then, Jungkook stopped moving his hand but held the base of Jimin's cock in position for him to wrap his pink and pouted lips around the tip. Jimin gasped involuntarily, feeling the wet sensation around his cock for the first time. He opened his eyes and glanced down to see Jungkook sucking on his cock, devouring him like the older man craved to.

Jimin had no words to say. He couldn't say anything. He's never felt this type of pleasure before and the only thing running through his mind was how sexy Jungkook looked kneeling on the ground and giving him a blowjob.

"Daddy~" Jimin whimpered, the veins on his cock pulsating as he reached a hand out to grip Jungkook's hair. The older man just sucked harder, hollowing his cheeks and taking Jimin deeper into his mouth. It was mostly for Jimin's pleasure that he did this, because nothing meant more to him than Jimin now. He already developed such alien feelings but he didn't want to acknowledge that. He just wanted to hear the younger cry from pleasure.

But, a huge part of Jungkook also did this to satisfy his own craving. Maybe if he sucked him harder, deeper, it would make him feel satisfied with Jimin. However, no matter how much deeper he took him into his throat, even if he gagged on his cock, Jungkook wasn't satisfied. He wanted more. But 'more' was impossible.

He brought his hands up to Jimin's hips, pulling him in further to his throat as he deepthroated the younger's thick and lengthy cock. Jimin had a good package down there and it was such a shame that Jungkook wasn't a bottom. The size wasn't as big as Jungkook, but it would definitely do the job well.

Jungkook bobbed his head faster, gripping on Jimin's hips and pulling his hips away from the wall, closer to his face as he tried to satisfy both of them.

And while Jimin was a moaning mess, they both wanted more.

Pulling away, Jungkook flicked his tongue across Jimin's slit, his eyes flickering up to scan Jimin's face. His pleased expression was motivation enough for Jungkook as he left quick kitten licks to Jimin's tip, before he stood up.

Using both his hands to cup Jimin's cheeks, he pulled the blonde in for a kiss. The taste of Jimin's precum was on Jungkook's tongue, and both men tasted it as they shared a kiss. Jungkook groaned as he gripped Jimin's waist, leading him to his bed that was amidst the darkness of his room.

In the center of his bedroom stood his king sized bed, with black silk sheets. Jungkook lifted Jimin up bridal style, not breaking away from the kiss as he gently lay Jimin on the bed. After laying Jimin in the center, he continued their kiss as he hovered over him.

The feeling of hovering above Jimin made Jungkook feel complete. He felt as if he could stay here for a long time, with Jimin under him. It was Jimin that he wanted; not just the sex.

He broke the kiss to leave a sweet kiss to Jimin's jawline. The younger man brought his hands to caress Jungkook's clothed arms, running his hands along his shoulders to his neck, before he dropped his hands to Jungkook's collar of his dress shirt. He began to unbutton the shirt, undressing Jungkook himself.

As he did this, his fingers brushed over Jungkook's chest. The older man began to panic.

"Jimin, wait..." Jungkook leaned back to look down at Jimin, his one hand coming up to stop Jimin's hands from going any further. The younger man looked up into Jungkook's eyes. Jimin's small but doe eyes stared into Jungkook's soul.