Ahsoka pulled out the square of candy and sniffed it. "Smells... interesting," she said.

Anakin popped the whole thing in his mouth and chewed it quickly. "Just eat it, it's great."

Ahsoka nibbled cautiously at the edge. She moved it around on her tongue and smiled. She could get used to eating that kind of stuff. Ahsoka finished her chocolate and smiled back at Anakin.

"I told you it was good," Anakin smirked. He tossed her another candy. "Want another?"

"Sure," Ahsoka caught it and reluctantly started out of the mess hall. "I have homework, Master. See you later."

*         *         *

It was pretty late when Ahsoka came stumbling into his quarters. She hardly knocked before staggering inside.

"Snips? Is something wrong?" Anakin asked, twisting to look at his padawan. She looked awful.

"Master," Ahsoka croaked. "I don't feel very well."

"How so?" Panic started welling up inside of Anakin.

"I'm really dizzy and I think I'm going to throw up," Ahsoka groaned.

"Throw up?! Snips, get in the 'fresher!" Anakin leapt up to usher her out of his quarters.

"But I..." Her voice cut off as it became airy and thin. Her eyes rolled back and shut. Her knees buckled and Anakin hardly caught her before she hit the floor.

"Ahsoka," Anakin gasped. He held her tightly in his arms and ran out of the room. "Kix!" He screamed. "Someone get Kix!! Now!!"

*         *         *

Kix didn't know what happened. Ahsoka had been perfectly fine when he gave her a checkup earlier that day. Now she lay unconscious on a medical cot with her condition plummeting steadily, closer and closer to death, as Kix desperately searched for the cause.

"Anything?" Anakin asked anxiously.

Kix sighed, scrolling through his datapad. He needed to know more about Togrutas. He'd been continuously researching them since Ahsoka had become the commander of the 501st. Apparently, he still hadn't done enough.

"Perhaps it was something she ate, sir," Kix suggested. "Did you see her eat anything she usually wouldn't?"

"She ate some of that candy we got. That, uh, caramel stuff," Anakin offered.

Kix nearly dropped his datapad. "She ate that?!"

"Yeah, is that bad?" Anakin chewed his lip. "C-could it have been poisoned?"

"Sir, that wasn't caramel," Kix set his datapad down and started looking through cabinets. "That was chocolate." 

"Chocolate? Was it poisoned?"

"Do you know anything about Togrutas?!" it took everything in Kix not to shout. "The chocolate is the poison. Chocolate is toxic to Togutas!"

"What?!" Anakin gasped. "I just unintentionally poisoned my padawan?!"

"Yeah," Kix scoffed. "Ya did."

Kix started hooking Ahsoka up to IVs. he needed to flush the chocolate out of her system.

And fast.

*         *         *

Ahsoka woke up with a horrible flavor in her mouth. Everything looked blurry when she opened her eyes, but she could see Anakin and she could read the relief on his face.

"Hey, Snips," he said gently, "you okay?"

"Mhm," Ahsoka hummed. "W-what..."

"You ate chocolate," Anakin replied when he saw that she didn't have the breath to continue.

"Chocolate?!" Ahsoka forced herself to sit up, unable to stop her stomach from lurching.

Anakin winced and backed up. He called for Kix, keeping his gaze away from Ahsoka. When she finished vomiting, Anakin sat by her again.

"When... when did I become... enough of a... a di'kut to... eat chocolate?" Ahsoka panted. "I don't... don't remember... eating chocolate."

"Yeah, I kinda unintentionally fed it to you," Anakin admitted. "It was that candy I gave you earlier."

"You said that was... caramel!" Ahsoka blurted angrily.

"I'm sorry, Ahsoka. I didn't know!"

And then, to Anakin's surprise, Ahsoka started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You, Stupid. You fed me chocolate. You unintentionally poisoned your own padawan!" Ahsoka laughed. "I'm telling Master Kenobi."

"Oh brother. I'm never going to hear the end of this one."

"Nope." 

------------------

Word Count: 1,170

Published: Feb. 4, 2022

I had no idea how to end it. Oh well. 

So I have this idea in my mind that Togrutas are very similar to cats and they cannot have chocolate. I saw something on another fanfic talking about Anakin having to rush down the hall with Ahsoka slack in his arms and yelling for kix because she ate chocolate. I think this is how it will go. 

Thanks for reading, and requests are open!

Bye, peoples!