What the heck is happening here?

''These are this company's higher executives. They wanted to add up a few more things for the advertisement,'' Olivia informed.

''But you only asked for the report'', I told her.

''Well, the plan changed'', she raised her brow. ''Why you can't do this simple job to take some notes?'', she asked irritatingly. ''There's a whiteboard there, and please write it there while we suggest the points here'', she instructed.

''Go now'', she looked impatient.

With a trembling hand, I grabbed the marker pen. I'm sweating all around my face. Everyone is going to know that I can't read and write.

What should I do? Pretend to faint? Runaway?

''What the heck Jazelle? We are already talking here, and you are standing without writing anything there'', Olivia asked me exasperatedly.

When I am about to write, someone grabs my hand. I saw Jonas beside me.

''Where're your employees?'', he asked me.

''H....Huh?'', I was puzzled by his reaction. My tongue-tied seeing him near me.

''What are you doing, Jonas?' We don't have much time now'', Olivia rolled her eyes

''Exactly. We have less time here. It's better if she records our points'', Jonas suggested as he released my hand.

''Whatever'', she rolled her eyes.

My inner self jumped happily since I didn't need to embarrass myself. I clicked on the recording button on my phone, and they all started giving their ideas.

''Wait a minute, the existing plan is already in progress, but if we want to insert your ideas, it requires us to re-do our plan. Not only that, it will exceed our budget'', I voiced out.

''Huh? So far, I haven't seen any progress in your so-called existing plan? Are you kidding me?'', she smirked. ''Do what we tell you to do! Don't exaggerate about budgeting or wasting your time. I'm pretty sure you guys didn't start doing the project yet'', she said cynically.

''We are doing it and already in progress... Are you simply saying we are postponing?'', I defended my team.

''If yes, then show it to us'', she stated simply. ''You should be grateful that my father wanted to give a chance for you but look, you are not capable of doing anything'', she pointed out. I balled my hands with her words.

''No one asks you to give a chance to her'', someone talked. Looking up, I was surprised seeing T at the doorway, looking solemn as he used to be.

''Yes, and trust me, she's a great boss for us'', A was beside him. ''How could you leave us behind?'', he was faking a crying tone.

My eyes shone brightly seeing them here.

''First, if you want to meet our boss, then make an appointment first. You should be grateful enough that she's willing to come over to submit just a report for you'', T spoke.

''Are you kidding me?'', Olivia laughs cynically. ''Appointment? For a small company?'', she asked.

''That's the professional ethics, isn't it?'', T asked back. ''Smaller or not. I think you didn't learn it properly, Miss Vinson'', he added.

''What did you say?'', Olivia looked angry.

''Of course, when you are giving many ideas, you also add the budgets. If you are willing to pay us to double the amount, then, of course, we can add your new ideas for the ongoing advertisement'', A mentioned.

''And for your information, since I believe you haven't gone through the contract, it is stated if one party wanted to make changes on the ongoing project, then the other party has the right to cancel it'', T stated firmly.

Wow... is it? I didn't know about this....

''Our company might be small, but we are giving our hundred percent best to make the advertisement successful. So, don't judge a book by its cover'', saying that, T shift her sight to me.

''I can handle this alone...'', I crossed my arms proudly.

''Aye Aye boss'', A chuckles. ''We are not worried about you at all'', he winked.

''If anything, discuss with them. I got to go now,'', shrugging I left the room.

While waiting for T and A at the streetwalk, I walked back and forth. They came out shortly.

''What happened? Did they cancel their deal? How about the payment? Can they pay us even little?'', I asked them in impatience.

''They wanted to see our advertisement first. If we can satisfy them, they will pay us more than they promised .'' T's words make me excited.

''However, if they are not satisfied with our advertisement, then they will sue us'', my eyes opened widely hearing that.

''Oh My God, what? Why?'', I asked.

''Calm down... we still can sell your jewelry'', A teases.

''What the fuck, A?'', I sighed exasperatedly. ''You guys better do a good job.''

''Next time'', T turns his sight to me. ''brings us along'', he gives a dead glare.

I gulped and nodded my head. He's scary.

*********************How's the story going on so far?

How's the story going on so far?

Hope you guys enjoyyy it....