Chapter 19

My pov-

Everybody was chilling . It was around 7:43 when somebody came knocking on the door .

"Hold on" Ashani yelled walking towards the door .

*Who the fuck could that be ? We all hid our vehicles pretty good , so nobody should even know we here* She thought to herself .

She opened the door and when they realized it was each other they started smiling . Ashani knew how bad she wanted Shunteria , but she didn't want to hurt her and Shunteria didn't wanna be hurt .

"Well damn you gonna let me put these down or not ? This shit hurt and its some more bags out there" Shunteria said bumping into Ashani making her way into the kitchen placing the bags down .

"Ight now , keep bumping into me . We gone be bumping more then shoulders" Ashani said to her making her way out to Shunteria car

Shunteria was smiling hard , she was glad Ashani walked out . "Aye get y'all asses up and go get these bags" Shunteria yelled to the back of the house .

A few seconds later De came out her room helping . Jordan never came out though , she was asleep as usual . Surprised she didn't wake up after all the noise . It was now 9:35 and Jordan finally got up walking into the livingroom .

"Yall missed me ?" She asked with a corny smile on her face .

"Shut yo corny ass up . Lame ass" Ashani said to her making her way into the kitchen .

"You always sleep bro" De said to Jordan as they all went into the kitchen .

"Bro anyways thank you Shun . I was missing my food" Jordan say going over to hug her

"Eww weird" Ashani and De says at almost the same time .

"When do we hug ? De when do we hug ? She must've hit her head or some" Ashani said turning facing De .

"Shid I don't know but she hit that hoe hard" De said and they laughed .

"Mane dude hush . I had to at least get one hug in dang" Jordan directed to them ."

"Damn y'all don't hug" Shunteria asks with a confused look on her face .

"Hell nah we don't hug , man we see eachother everyday literally we live together" Ashani responded to her .

Shunteria pov-

"Didn't y'all two hug on ya birthday though ?" I asked Ashani .

"Yeah but that was cause I haven't seen my girl in over seven months" she replied

*her girl ? This girl gone make me slap ha ass dude* I thought to myself

"Chill not even like that"

"You sure best ?" Jordan asked her butting in .

"Mane Jordan ongod gone" Ashani said giving her a deaf stare .

"I have never heard you call her by her name before , wow" I said to her

"Thats cause I made ha mad" Jordan said and laughed "and best you know I was just playing" She added on .

"Mhm anyways what we getting into today and OOU JORDAN GUESS WHATT" I said with a big smile crossing my face .

See what she don't know is when I got their groceries I ended up going to the gas station and getting to containers of her favorite Ice Cream . I've been dying to give them to her it almost just slipped my mind . I know she's gonna be happy cause by the disappointed look she had on her face when they didn't have anyway at Walmart . I can't wait for her to receive this .

Jordan pov-

"What ? That smile creepy as freak man" I said to Shunteria .

De and Shani were on their phone back in the sitting area . I was sitting on the island and Shunteria was standing up .

"Look in the fridge" Her smile spread wider .

*girl what the fuck creepy ass shit* I said in my head .

"I'm surprised I didn't already look when I first came in here" I then got up and went to the fridge I opened it and just so happens to be all the food . I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face . "Nigggaaa ?? Preciate you gangg forreal man I didn't know you was gonna bring all this stuff"

"Welcome but not that , look through it" Girl what ? This point I'm over it .

I started moving things around when it caught my eye . Man man man LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT .

"Now who's the one smiling like a creep" We both laugh

"Mannn thankkk youuu sooo muchhhh girl omg where you- never mind I slick don't care and not one but TWO thank youuu bro" I was smiling hard as hell man .

I picked up one of the containers , opened it and lick it . Man how much I was craving this taste.

"You welcomeeee" She smiled .

I could've sworn she was more happy then I was man . This bitch must tryna poison me or some . Crazy .

Just then De and Shani walk back into the kitchen and look at me and shakes their head .

"Look at this dude man" De said to Ashani

"You ain't gotta tell me I'm already knowing, its even worse cause I had to deal with it on my own for a couple of months , the girl had me bout to end it all man" Ashani replied to her laughing

"Ongod ?" De asked her

"Mannnn on my life brah , the girl soo fucking worsom ESPECIALLY when she on her period , act like a fucking kid man"

"More then she do already ?" They both laughed

"Ha ha ha y'all ain't funny man" I said shaking my head .

"Mad ass" Ashani said laughing "Man I'm finna take my girl somewhere Imma holla at y'all later" She added on and we all looked at her shocked

"What ?"

"Yo girrlllll ?" De asked her

"In my business ? I'm finna go"

"Well guess its a good time to say I been talking to this girl bye" De said and walked out leaving the shocked looks on me and Ashani face .

"Man bye you needa be in ha business and not mine" Ashani said than she hurried and walked out .

"Mannnn" I mumbled to myself .

Everybody was gone I was here by myself . I went to grab some to drink before I pimped into my room .

I walked into my room and looked beside my bed "all these fawking bottles" I said aloud . I be having so many bottles beside my bed and be forgetting . I be drinking them at like 3 AM . You know how you wake up out ya sleep thirsty as freak man ? Yeah . Be demolishing that shi man .

I cut on some music and dozed off .

About 40 minutes later I woke up out my sleep feeling somebody on me . I instantly grabbed my blicky from under my pillow . Its up man .