Chapter 15

Jordan pov
I heard Shani them walking in the hallway probably coming into my room . When they got to my door Shani looked at De laying on my bed and started laughing .

"Whats so funny ?" De sat up and asked with a confused look on her face .
"Uhm I think I'll say like 8 at most" Shani says to me laughing
"What ?" De questioned
"Ong Best gone" I responded to her laughing loud which made De even more pissed .
"The fuck" De says looking at us with her head cocked to the side
"You prolly laying in 8 hoes cum" Ashani said to her and fell out laughing

De looked around confused then that look spreaded across her face realizing what Shani was saying . She jumped out of my bed .

"Ewww y'all nasty asses , but I do know Jordan washes her shit with her germaphobic ass" She says and we laugh some more
"Yeah long as you know and I only did some with one person in this bed" I say to her "now go look at my closet" I add on .

She walks in and put her hand on her hip as if she's amazed.

"Okayyy I see you , I like this" She says sliding her hands through my clothes . I have a walk in closet .
"As you shoulddd now finally let me go pee" I say to her but stopped in my tracks when I felt a slap across the back of my head .

It was Ashani . I'm already knowing what it was for .

"Bro what the freak" I say to her and she has this facial expression that she only have when I do some that makes her soul itch . It be funny asf .
"What the fuck I told you about that , cause I'm already knowing you been holding that shit in since we left Shunteria house and until De looked at ya closet" She says now with a irritated looked on her face .

Then I felt another slap but on my arm . This time it was De .

"Stop doing that shit dumbass , yo ass just be being stupid sometimes I swear" De says to me .
"Ion know what the fuck y'all thought this was but keep ya hands to yaself Ong" I say to them getting irritated now cause this my body and they know I can't control that .
"Damn y'all good" Shunteria says to us
"Yeah we good Jordan ass just be being stupid always holding in her pee , we keep telling her that shit can mess up her body and she never listens , I be having to beat ha ass sometimes since De don't be here to do it" Ashani responds back to Shunteria
"Jordan that is bad doe , but I'm not too much tryna get in y'all business" Shunteria says looking at me
"Girl shut the hell up , we are each-others business , we just told yo ass before we left ya house that you family now , you got one more time before I disown yo ass" Ashani says to her and she just leans against the wall smiling

She didn't know but her lil smile turned Ashani on .

"Now back to you , go use the bathroom and stop that shit" De says to me
"Okay damn mean asses" I say and walk out the room .

D'Moryra pov
Jordan ass does the fucking most mane like she already passed out from this shit one time and every since then Me and Shani been keeping a close watch on her dumbass and they don't know that I'm moving back in . I went to check my room door to make sure it was still locked . It was . Good thing I locked it cause they would've had all my shit and I told them nobody was renting it out cause hell no but they wasn't gonna let nobody do that anyway cause we don't trust nobody . Literally .

We all walked into the kitchen and I played as if I had some sad to tell that .

"Uh can I talk to y'all for a second if yall mind" I say to them and the look they had on their faces almost made me bust out laughing .
"Best did she just say if we mind" Shani ask Jordan and they look at me confused .
"Ion know thats what I'm tryna fingure out , tryna make sure I heard her right" Jordan responds back to Shani which makes her say "This bitch" and with that I bust out laughing .
"That was my last straw on god" I say continuing to laugh .
"Girl what the fuck" Shuni says to me .
"I was tryna act sad to tell yall asses some but y'all play too much and I couldn't stay serious , but Hennyways" I exclaimed and they looked at me crazy .
"Yeah Hennyways cause its giving dumbass energy" Jordan says to me and I laugh .
"Soo y'all guess what" I say with a big cheesy ass smile .
"What" Ashani says
"You gotta guess , its giving dumbass energy" I say to her and she laughs
"Uh- please say you moving back" She says
"Cause if you ain't then Ion wanna hear it" Jordan adds on to Ashani .
"Yessiirrr I'm moving back" I shouted loudly and their eyes grew wide which made me laugh.
"Whaaat" I say cause they just stared at me
"You lying nope Ian believing it"Jordan says sitting on the kitchen counter .
"Ongod with her lying ass" Shani says sitting on the chair beside her .
'Mane deadass . Why y'all think I haven't been on the phone that much ?" I say to them
"You prolly told yo business not to call you while you're on this lil trip" Jordan says to me making me laugh .
"Now you know when the money calls I'm answering , money don't wait on nobody" I say to her . "And why y'all think I was drinking alot ? Y'all know I don't drink when I have work cause once I start- Ashani butted in "You don't stop" .
"Exactly" I say to her laughing .
"Then best starts drinking with yo ass and y'all dumbass don't know how to stop" Ashani added on and we all laugh
"Welps now that you're backkkkk we're having a sleepover over and going grocery shopping and yes De you're coming to the grocery store with us" Jordan says to me staring at me deadly . I don't even respond .

She knows I don't like going grocery shopping with them . For one I hate walking around and for two I eat what they eat so I don't be seeing no point of going it they gonna get the food anyways , we don't need no three people shopping for food . So therefore I never go , but when I don't go they never get my lil snacks and specific foods I ask for . So I guess I'll go for this time since I'm moving back and needa stock up .

"When we going ?" Shunteria asks and shocked all us cause we slick forgot she was here . She been quiet.
"Damn girl yo ghost ass , forgot you were here , stop being soo quiet" I say to her
"Ight okay , I'm still learning its only been a couple hours" She responds to me
"Dawg give her time to open up" Shani butts in
"Apparently you already opened her up" Jordan says to Shani and shocked all us

We all busted out laughing

"Ongod best chill" Shani says . You can see her face getting red , she was blushing hard as hell .
'Anyways its 11:37 , what time that Walmart out North started closing since this Covid type stuff happened" I asked them .
"Around like 1 , y'all tryna go real quick ?" Shunteria asks
"Lmao girl you just don't know , but we gonna go tomorrow cause we be in there for about 3 hours playing " Jordan says to Shunteria .
"Right , so tonight we ain't doing the sleepover , we'll do it tomorrow night" Ashani says .
"Bet" I respond and walked out the kitchen , it was time for shower and sleep .
"Shunteria follow me" Ashani said and we all looked at her and chuckled .
"Ugh hush nun like that , I'm finna give her some to sleep in" Shani says walking off
"Yeah yeah yeah and I know y'all asses hungry soo it is some tv dinners up in there , better warm that up and DONT touch my last Cup Noodles" Jordan says to us before she started walking off .
"Yeah okay goodnight yall" I say .