Chapter 16

Ashani pov
The next day we went to Walmart , even though Walmart is high asf , we alway grocery shop there cause they have everything ! And we like playing running through the store . It was around 2:15 when we made it to Walmart , we decided to come early cause we were doing a lot today .

"Oou I can't believe you coming dawg , you ain't been here with us in soo long" I say to De as we found a place to park .

"Right , ha lame ass" Jordan adds on making us laugh .

"Mane anyways lets rollup before going in here , all this walking we finna be doing I gotta get zooted" De says as she pulls out a bag of za and backwood and handed it to Ashani . Since Ashani was really the smoker we always let her rollup .

Jordan was staring out the window at Walmart heavy asf , it seemed like she was piercing a bullet hole through the window .

"Damn dawg calm down , Walmart ain't going nowhere bro" De say to her making her look back at us and laugh

"Chilll lmao ain't been here in soo long yall know this my favorite place besides my bed , but I'm finna call Nairina" She says making us laugh

"Ight" I respond lighting up the blunt . I hit that shit and it hit me right back "goddamn" I said to myself semi-loud and they started laughing .

                      Jordan pov
I decided to call Nairina since I haven't talked to her in a bit . I know the phone work both ways but as she will say she's been 'busy' and I don't be believing nun of that stuff . Like show me you been busy wth . I dialed her number and she didn't pick up so I texted her .
'Aye'
Then she called me back after that text .
'Hello'
'Why you ain't answer the first time huh ? Weird'
'Jordan don't start'
'Mhm but wassup'
'Nothing much busy ready to get out the house'
'Shid it already sound like you out the house all that damn noise'
'Girl hush thats the tv'
'Mhm yeah Ight but Imma hit you up when I come out the store'
'Okay'
I hung the phone up-

"Ion know dawg , some just be seeming off about y'all" De says to me immediately after I hang up the phone .

I looked at her crazy cause Nigga what the freak you talking about ? We barely be talking to be 'seeming off' .

"What you mean" I ask her not really wanting to hear it but of course I was gonna hear it sooner or later .

"She always busy and if you busy and talking to somebody , they gonna make time for you" De exclaimed

"Trueeeee" Ashani added on

"Ain't never lied , but you know I'm just trying not to think too much on this stuff , I'm chilling" I responded to them in a flat out tone .

"Shid I can hear it in ya voice that you just chilling" De says to me laughing

"Lmao y'all ready ? Let me take one hit before its gone" De pass me the blunt and I take a couple puffs off it

"Damn Nigga pass me my shit , took more hits then us and you only had it in ya hand for three secs" De says to me holding her hand in the blunt grabbing position which makes me laugh .

"Freaking feens" I say under my breath jokey and Shani looks at me like I'm slow .

"Best lets not start with yo alcoholic ass" She says to me making me laugh

"Yeah lets not start now come on" I responded to her and we all got out the car .

                    D'Moryra pov
So as we were inside Walmart we walked straight into the bathroom and good thing it wasn't funky cause whew chile . We made a couple tiktoks . Then in the middle of one tiktok that we were making on Shani phone somebody had called .