Chapter 9

This is how I imagine D'Moryra look

This is how I imagine D'Moryra look .
___________
Today is Bestfriend Birthday , so I'm planning on going all out , as always , but mainly cause its her Jordan-year .

"Bestfriend Happy Birthday its time to wake up"I scream as I jumped Ashani bed .
"Girl what time is it ?" She said sitting up looking at me crazy .

"A time , now get up" I responded .

"Bro leave me alone , I'm tryna sleep" She said laying back down getting back comfortable .

I looked at her annoyed . "Okay" was all I responded with and walked out the room .

*I know she want some for today but Imma just gone head and act like I don't care* I thought to myself .

I was bored so I pulled out my phone and texted Nairina .
'Wassup'
'Hi Jordan what you want'
'Dang , crazy right'
'I'm busy'
'Doing'
'Business'
'Yeah ight when Imma see you'
'I dont know'
'Ok'

I put my phone back in my pocket cause Nairina just pissed me off . Everybody being annoying .

I go cook me some food and of course I cook Nini some . As the food got done I hear her coming down the stairs .

"Mhmmm some smell good" She says smiling walking into the kitchen .

"Mane gone I knew yo ass was gonna wake up when I started cooking" I say laughing

"It ain't even like that" She says laughing and stretching .

"Mhm I bet" I responded .

She walks over to grab some food but I stop her . She do this everytime and its the same thing .

"Uhtuht what you think you doing" I asked seriously even this I'm already knowing .

"Come on Bestfriend , you do this every time you cook" She started pouting .

"Yeah you right , every time IIIIIII MEEEEE cook" I responded getting irritated .
"Matter fact go brush your mouth ma'am , then ya food will be ready" I added on .

"Ughhh" With that she walked out .

I laughed and placed our food on the table . A few minutes later Nini walks back into the kitchen and sit down . I just knew she was finna say something with the look on her face .

"Mhm so what you got planned for today" She asks . If I did have something why would she think I'd tell her ? Crazy .

"Honestly not nun , probably just go chill with Nairina or Shunteria" I ask knowing what she wanted to hear but I wasn't finna tell her .

"Nothing else" She asked .

"Ain't nun else to do" I tell her then started eating my food .

She don't say anything after that and we sat in silence for about three minutes . Until she finally said something .

"So Jordan you just not gonna do nun for my birthday" She ask sounding sad . I knew she was hurt cause she called me by my name .

"No" I respond bluntly without looking up at her .

"Why not" She asks .

"I tried to do some but you told me leave you alone cause you was tryna sleep , so you knew I was gonna leave you alone" I exclaimed with a attitude . She was irritating me with the questions .

"Cause it was too early , you came waking me up out my sleep" She says .

"I do that every year" I say getting up walking to the sink .

"Exactly and I say the same thing every year" She responded .

"Welps , this year I got more important stuff to do" I tell her . I knew it was over then .

I felt her eyes burning holes into me "Wow" She sounded more sad than ever .

She then got up and walked away , not even putting her plate in the sink or finishing her food .
*Damn I know she hurt cause she ain't even finish my food and she always clear ha plate when I cook* I thought to myself .

I was over it though .

I pull out my phone and look at the time to see its only 12:26 . The day was already starting off wrong . I decided to text Nairina .

'Aye'
'Wassup'
'We gotta do some for Ashani birthday'
'Oh shoot its today'
'Nah its last year'
'Girl anyways Imma be busy all day'
'Busy doing what damn'
'Business'
'Ight bro'
'Imma juss be busy'
'I said Ight bro'

She just pissed me off again , two times in one day already . I decided to text Shunteria remembering I have her number .

'Wassup'
'Nothing bored'
'Same you getting out today'
'Wasn't planning on it why wassup'
'Its my Bestfriend Birthday I wanna do some for her is you gonna help me out'
'Yeah what you got planned'
'Send me ya address'
'Ight'

I was glad she ain't piss me off and that I was finally getting out the house . As I was driving to Shunteria house I get a call from my Dawg .

'Wassup'
'Whats the move'
'On god'
'Why would I lie'
'Ooou Dawg you know we finna turn up and not only that , its also Shani birthday'
'I know thats why I got here early this morning'
'You should've been called then'
'I was busy tryna figure out where to stay at and I had to get my car across the thing girl it was a lot'
'I'm already knowing and I'm going to my friend spot , pull up'
'Ight bet send the address'
'Nigga I was already doing that'
'Girl bye get off my phone and Imma be there Inna minute'
'Ight'

After we hung up the phone I was happy as fuck , D'Moryra was my closet friend besides Nini , I met both of them around the same time in school , been close since , but D'Moryra went off to bigger things after we graduated and we talked sometime but now she back I guess but I don't know how long so we finna make this worth the while .

As I pull up to Shunteria house I see her opening the door , I get out the truck and smile .

"Oh so you was waiting for me huh" I say laughing .

"Girl come on , I just got back from the store and seen you coming up the street" She says smiling .

"Mhm yeah I bet and do you mind if my friend pull up" I say walking inside .

"Nah she good" Shunteria responds

"Bet" I say .

I pull out my phone and call D'Moryra .
'Yeah wassup'
'Aye bring a bottle on ya way'
'What kind'
'Mane you ain't been gone that long'
'You right I'm finna come'
She laughs
'Yeah ight'
'Wait girl you finna drink this early'
'You're questioning me'
'I'm just saying cause its only 1:46'
'Mane bye lmao cause Henny ain't got a time on it'
We both laugh
'Ight girl but I'm on my way'
'Ight'
We hang up the phone

"Your alcoholic ass" Shunteria says sitting at the kitchen island .

"Mane nah I just like that feeling it give me , I be on top of the world" I say smiling from ear to ear .

"Anyways I'm finna go shower right quick" She then starting pimping off .

"Ight" Was all I responded with then went inside her fridge .