Chapter 2

This how I imagine Nairina look

This how I imagine Nairina look .^
...............................
As we all got out of our vehicles , I seen this lil fine short brownskin with big lips beautiful eyes and long curly hair get out with a bottle of Henny in her hand . Just by the sight of her made my body tingle .

"Ayo Bestt I knew she looked good cause she's your friend but you aint tell me she looked this good"

"Girl Ian even tell you her name so what you mean" She said laughing walking over to the car .
"You know what I mean , but aye look at that bottle in her hand , you did right when you picked her out" I say smiling big .

She had this big bottle of Henny in her hand that sent shivers through my body .

"Girl hush and come on" She says fed up with me already . She know how I get doe .

"Wassup Nairina , yo late ass , almost made me leave" Ashani says as they went in for a hug . But the girl eyes was on me the whole time .

"My bad girl I had to stop by the liquor store , you know I can't go nowhere without a drink" Nairina says smiling .
"That look like more then a drink to me" Ashani responded to her .

*Mhm mhm* I clear my throat .

"Well since this was supposed to be about me and y'all just wasting my time , I think I'll just pimp off" I say in a joke type way .

I just wanted to get this over with honestly . My bed was calling my full government loud and clear .

"Girl hush , you finna get your lil three minutes of fame , hold on and stop being so impatient all the time" Ashani says rolling her eyes .

"Anyways Nairina this is-
I cut off while she's introducing me .
"Wassam I'm Jordan and that bottle looking sexy ass fuck.... you do too" I say excited just thinking about her taste on my tongue.... the bottle of course .

"Ole lord Bestfriend don't even start with yo lil corny ass" Ashani says while putting
her hand over her face shaking her head .

"Nigga anyways"
"Nairina how are you ?" I ask
"I mean I was good until I seen you" She says smartly which almost made me walk off . I don't know why but I'm soo irritated right now .

Ashani laughs
"Ayo what that supposed to mean ?" I ask giving her a blank stare . I don't have time .
"Nothing . You making me nervous and I dont like that" She says smiling . Which made me smile also
"Oh yeah , that's good then , it tells me you aint a hoe cause a hoe wouldn't be nervous cause they used to this" I say and Ashani punches me in the arm .

Nairina laughs .

"Dude what the fuck you do that for ? I almost just shot yo ass forreal , its giving dumbass energy" I say with a attitude .
"Cause stop doing too much" She says as she pimps off to gets her weed out the truck .

"Anyway Nairina what you got planned ?' I say focusing my attention back on her . Damn she fine .
"Nothing honestly , I really just wanted to go up in here and chill , smoke a little , drink a lot"
"Ohhh this like a club or some ? I didn't know what this was" I looked around at the place . How come I didn't know this ? Never mind my ass always in the house .I say laughing .

"Yeah it shows , with yo dumbass" Ashani says as she finish rolling 4 joints
"Man whatever" I responded cause Shani ass play too much .

"But nah forreal doe , this my homie spot , he throw lil sessions from time to time this shit be lit" Nairina says smiling ear to ear .
"Oh yeah I like that , I'm tryna down this big ass bottle in yo hand lil nigga" I say tryna hurry up and grab it but she pulls it away before I got the chance .

"Dude no you is not , at least not before I get the first shot and stop playing before you drop my shit" Nairina says seriously .

I'll kill somebody if they drop my shi but I'm bored .

"What you gonna do if I drop it" I say flirting .
"You gone see , drop it and see what happens" She says walking towards me .

"Man y'all come on and stop flirting , I'm tryna go turn up and y'all over here acting like this" Ashani says walking between us and up to the doors

"Dude get your mad ass on cause how you gonna set us up but not want us to talk ? It's giving hater energy , you just mad yo lil boyfriend aint here , I don't care about your attitude I'm finna be all up on Nairina tonight" I say staring at Nairina and she just look back blushing .

"Okay but in the car didnt you just say you was finna shoot her doe ? Put her six feet under ? Mhm yeah" Ashani says smirking at me . She knew exactly what she was doing . Always playing too much . Her ass play more then me and I play entirely too much .

"Yo lil fat head ass alway hating bro , gone on dude" I say irritated cause just why tell her all that .

I looked over seeing Nairina staring at me . That lustful look in her eyes did some to me , but I wasn't finna act on it . I tried to walk past like ain't nothing just happen but she stopped me .

"Shoot me huh ? We gonna see" Nairina says in a joke type way and pimped off
"Ayo chill it wasn't even like that" I exclaimed .

We then walked up and through the doors . I am amazed at this sight .