Chapter 7

This how I imagine Shunteria look

This how I imagine Shunteria look . ^

"Ayo what kind of flavor you want ?" I yell out to Nairina as I get us some Ice cream .

"It don't matter , long as it ain't Mint Chocolate" she says .
"Chill bro , not too much on my flavor" I say seriously.
"Girl hush and get my stuff" she says .

I get her some chocolate and of course I get me some Mint Chocolate . As we're talking and getting to know eachother she receives a text from somebody .

"Who text you cause why you smiling soo hard for' I ask .
"Dude what you in my business for" She laughs .
"I'm deadass , cause we supposed to be chilling and you all in yo phone , do you see me in mine ?" I ask
"You was just in your phone like 5 minutes ago man" she responds
"Yeah my nigga I was checking to see if My Bestfriend texted me , so don't even do all that" I say getting irritated .
"Yeah okay" Nairina says
"Mhm" I say as I walk off .

I walk around the park , getting away from Nairina as far as I can .
*Ion think this gonna work out , this mane pissing me off bro I'm might just finna uber my way out of here* I thought to myself .
I see this lil fine jhit walking and she started looking at me , I smile and look down . I look back up and she's in my face .

"Wassup"' she says
"Wassam" I respond .
"I seen how you gonna smile and put ya head down , you aint slick girl" She says
I laugh and look around .

"Damn you got opps or some ? Do I needa protect myself ?" We laugh .
"Mane nah I'm here with somebody I was looking for them" I say
"Oh mhm I bet"she says
"Whats yo name Ms. I bet" I say laughing .
"Shunteria and you are ?" She asks
"Nobody important" I say
Shunteria laughs .

"Okay Ms. Nobody let me give you my number" She says .
I take out my phone and save her number.

"Imma hit you up later on maybe , depending on my mood" I say
"You better or Imma come find you" Shunteria says .
"Mhm I bet" I Respond
She laughs and walk off .

"Mhm who was that" Nairina says .
"Don't be walking up on me out of nowhere questioning me" I say .
"Okay Baby I'm sorry" she says looking sad . She been seeing my attitude .
"What is you 'sorry' fa ? You aint did nun" I say getting irritated again .
"I just feel like you mad at me" Nairina says sitting beside me .

"Nah , lets go it's finna get dark" I get up and we pimp off .
As we're driving I get a text .
"Hey best" Ashani texted me .
I texted her back and we were texting for about 20 minutes .

"So where we going to ? You been driving for a while now" I say finally giving my attention to Nairina .
"I gotta go pick up some then Imma drop you off" Nairina responds .
"What and why ?" I say confused
"Business and cause you seem ready to go cause you had a attitude all day" She says .
"Mane Ian have no attitude at all today , I just was irritated , but yeah do that cause I gotta go be with my Bestfriend"I say
"You gone tell me about that girl ?" Nairina asks out of nowhere . See now I'm finna get irritated again . Cause why bring that up .

"Dude I just met ha and am I talking to you right now or her" I say .
"Ion know that's what I'm tryna figure out" She says
"Don't start pissing me off" I say getting irritated . Here we go .
"Bro- I- ok" She says and turn her music up .

Nairina handle her business and goes to drop me off . I get out the car .

"Ight I might hit you up later" Nairina says .
"Dude the fuck you mean 'might' ?" I ask getting irritated again . It just don't fail with her does it ? Smh

"Nothing Imma text you later" She says
"Damn ma you don't wanna walk me inside or some ? I could get shot right now" I say jokey tryna lighten the mood . I been having an attitude all day .

"Oh my god come on , your dramatic ass" she says getting out of her car .
We walk to the door and just as she get ready to walk away , I grab her wrist pulling her towards me .

"You just gone leave like that , stay and chill with me for a lil ma" I say putting my arms around her .
"No girl I got stuff to do" She replies .
"Come on , Imma make it worth ya while" I say rubbing my hand through her hair .
"Oh my god okay let me get my keys" She says smiling .
"Nah I'll get them" I say as I go get them out the car .

As we walk inside the house it seems empty but the bath water was running and the stove was on . I walk over to the stove and see some burnt corn . I turn the stove off and call my best .

"Bestt" I call out to her
"Bestfriend" I yell out again but no answer .
"Hold on stay down here I'll be back"I say to Nairina .

I walk upstairs into Ashani room and see water on the floor coming from her bathroom .
I go inside the bathroom and see her laying in the tub .

"Best what the fuck" I say out loudly causing Nairina to come in .