Chapter 13

By the time we woke up it was about 9 something at night . I was up first and I can't believe it cause I drunk the most . I seen Ashani waking up a couple minutes after me . We sat there quiet for about a hour and a half then everyone else started waking up .

'Damn that was a night to remember' De said stretching her body and we all agreed .
'I need a morning shot' I picked up the bottle and took the last lil sip and everybody looked at me crazy while laughing .
'Lol only you' Ashani says
'It ain't even morning' De says laughing
'Its my morning since my body just now waking up , y'all know how I be so don't even play' I say making my way to the bathroom .

                      Ashani pov
Last night was fun . I enjoyed myself more then I ever have and I'm only 23 so I have more birthdays like this to come . We didn't even know we felled asleep from being so drunk . Shunteria woke up and we mistakenly made eye contact . I started to remember what had happened last night and I blushed and looked away .

'Why you look at me like that ? Is something wrong with my face' She asks but if only she knew what I was thinking .
'Nothing I uh- I'm thirsty I'll be back' I say to her as I rush off into the kitchen .

I bent over the sick rinsing my face with water and next thing I know I felt someone pressing their front against my back . Hugging me from behind .

'What the- before I could even finish Shunteria starts kissing my neck and I moan . 'Last night was fun' she says against my neck . I slide away from her and reach over grabbing a paper towel and wash the water off my face . I didn't even respond to what she said . Cause even though it was fun thats all it was gonna be . Fun .

'Shani' She says making my body tense up from the way she said it and before I could answer she begins grabbing my waist pulling me to her . Although I wanted to , I didn't back away .
'Yeah ?' I say as I turn to face her .
'Do you think we can do that again sometime' She asked and I was shocked .
'Uh.. I don't think thats a good Idea , you were my first female experience and even though it was fun , I wanna explore with more females before I decide if this what I want' I say to her not knowing what to do .
'Oh okay , well Imma be here' She says as she force a smile .

                      Nairina pov
Last night was fun and I noticed Jordan have an attitude problem . She gets irritated hella fast . I liked the way she was just dancing around and vibing to the music . She was just so perfect . Even with her natural irritated facial expression .

'What you thinking about ?' Jordan ask interrupting my thoughts .
'You' I say and she smiles .
'I'm right here ma so no need to think about me when I'm already right here' She says and I smile unable to hold it back . I know her feelings for me aren't as strong as my feelings towards her , but Imma do whatever it takes to get her to like me .

'Stop thinking so much damn' Jordan says breaking me out my thoughts again .
'I cant help it' I say looking at her seeing that she was getting irritated .
'Damn dude I didn't even do shit and you getting irritated with me already, Imma just go' I say as I start getting up but Jordan pulls me on top of her and even though I like it , I was tryna act like I'm mad .
'Ma what you tryna leave me for ? If you haven't noticed I can't help how my face look , sometimes I don't even know why I'm irritated . I just be mad at the world but that doesn't mean I'm mad at you' She says making my heart flutter .
'Mhm okay and yes I have noticed your facial expression' I respond .

If she didn't know that her words just made me fall for her more . I love reassurance . Thats the only way I can get by cause I overthink a lot so I hope she helps me with that .

'There you go again' She says putting her hand over her face . This time I could tell she was getting really irritated .
'Okay baby my fault I promise I won't do it again while I'm around you' I say pulling myself up straddling her lap and pinning her hands above her head .
'I hear ya now get off me like this' She says tryna move me but I put all my weight onto her .
'No' I respond .
'Nairina you better chill , I can't handle this position' She says making me wanna stay here longer .
'My full name ? Wow' I say dramatically .
'Can you just move' She says
'No I don't wa- before I could finish I was being flipped onto my back and Jordan was between my legs .
'What the- I say
'I told you I couldn't handle that position and you didn't listen , now I'm in the mood so whatsup' She says making my body tingle . I should've listened .
'I- uh- I have to pee' I say tryna break myself free but she wasn't having it .
'Lets fuck right now' Was the next thing that flew out her mouth and I looked around seeing that Me and Shunteria were the only ones shocked by that .

                     Jordan pov
'Best chill' Ashani says laughing
'Dawg I think its time for you to take a nap' De says making me laugh
'I'm not tired I'm horny' I respond making everybody laugh . 'Whats funny ? I'm so deadass' I add on .
'Look at Shunteria face' Nairina says laughing and everybody looks and bust out laughing .
'Girl why you looking like that' Ashani ask her .
'Cause I'm just tryna figure out what the hell going on' She says laughing
'Nothing serious' I say
'Its very serious Dawg' De says
'Anyways , come on Rina' I say
'No not right now' She responds making me irritated .
'Bet' I say as I get up and walk into the kitchen .

                   D'Moryra pov
'Damn y'all have problems' I say
'Right' Ashani says
'We don't have nothing hush and I have to pee forreal this time' Nairina says as she walks to the bathroom .

'Damn why cant we have problems like that Shani ?' Shunteria asks Ashani out of nowhere making Me and Ashani laugh .
'Oou Dawg she wants you' I say instigating .
'Hush I'm just now coming to this side of the rainbow so I'm figuring some stuff out first' Ashani responds .
'Yeah I know but I just wish you could figure it out with me' Shunteria says making Ashani blush .
'Aww look at your white ass blushing , you cant hide that even if you tried' I say laughing
'Hush' She says .