Chapter 10

From now on I'm gonna start doing everyone pov instead of just Jordan's , I want to show a little more detail and feeling and the chapters will be more longer .
*
*
*
Later that day me and D'Moryra sat at Shunteria house with her , we all got drunk played a couple games and they got cool . I got a text from Ashani .

'Hey best'
'Wassup'
'Where you at'
'At Shunteria house'
'Doing what'
'Damn nigga all these questions , we drinking'
'Drinking what'
'Bro what do you want' I ask getting irritated.
'You'
'Don't start shit won't be shit'
'I'm serious'
'Yo straight ass is you high'
'Yeah but that ain't the point I'm horny'
'Go hit up one of your hoes'
'If I had some I wouldn't be texting yo dumbass'
'Dude leave me alone blowing my drunk'
'Ugh okay hurry up back'
'Mhm'

I put my phone back up and took another shot of that hendog , I wasn't tryna get too drunk cause I still had to drive and plan out Ashani birthday tonight , if only she knew I was finna be the best present she received tonight .

"All hail Jordan" Shunteria said breaking me out my thoughts .

"Oh my fault jhit" I said laughing and Shunteria started smiling so I looked away , this girl was too damn fine and her smile was even finer .

"What you got planned" Shunteria asked .

"Aight so boom we all get drunk and watch a movie" I say and they look at me crazy . I bust out laughing.
"Nah I'm just playing , but look at this" I added on pulling out my phone showing them how I want the set up to be .

"That shits tight deadass" Shunteria says shocking me . I never heard her talk like that until now . I laugh

"When did you start talking like that" I ask her .

"Girl hush" She responds and we all laugh.

A few minutes later I walk into the kitchen where I see Shunteria at looking like she deep in her thoughts .

"Whats on ya mind" I ask not wanting to pry but it looks like she could use the talk .

"Nun just tryna decide if I should break it off with this girl or what" She responds sounding annoyed .

"I'm not finna get into ya business cause this about females and I don't know nothing about that but dude life too short to be deep in your thoughts about anybody or anything for that matter so if you even thinking of breaking it off then break it off cause its not legit , if it was then you wouldn't be in here in deep thought about it" I say sounding proud of myself cause I honestly give the best advice .

"I feel ya and what you mean you don't know nothing about females" She ask and I already knew she was gonna ask but I tried to skip past it "Aren't you gay" she adds on .

"Dude I was saying as I don't do relationships so I wouldn't know about that part , I never settle down , I'm too young to settle so I wouldn't be any good at giving advice in that department" I say laughing . She laughs with me and finally since I see her smiling I ask her a question .

"Can I throw my Bestfriend party here ? Its gonna be less then 10 people but there's gonna be alot of food and drinks and other things" I say while smiling a big smile .

"Yeah" She says and shocked me at how absently and fast she answered .

"You didn't even think about it but thank you and you ain't got to tell me twice" I say as I go tell De .

I was so happy that I didn't have to pay for a hotel room with them high ass prices . I walk into the living room and see De taking another shot .

"Damn nigga calm down , the liquor stores closed with yo dumbass you know we gotta save this for tonight" I say after I snatched the bottle out De hand and put it up . You better not touch it or you ain't drinking with us tonight" I added on knowing that she's not gonna touch it anymore now and we all start planning the party .

                    Ashani pov
*I been sitting in the house all day doing nothing and Jordan haven't even came to check up on me at all* I thought to myself .
I decide to call Nairina because she might know what Jordan's up to .

'Hello'
'Hi'
'Hey girl wassup'
'Nothing much have you heard from Jordan'
'Not since earlier but she ain't say much just caught a attitude with me cause I said I was busy her stubborn ass then we stopped talking after that'
'Oh okay' I said getting sadder by the minute
'Happy Birthday'
'You remembered'
'Of course girl we been friends for how long dumbass'
'You right thank you'
'No problem Imma hit you up later doe I gotta get back focused'
'Okay'
We hung up the phone .

*Damn this really getting to me did I really change her mind about her having me something she's literally drunk I heard it in her voice earlier on the phone and she wouldn't get drunk without me on my day*
I think to myself making myself more angry .

"I'm just gonna take a nap" I say aloud to myself as I lay on the couch .

Jordan pov
"Aight y'all how it look" I ask them as we finish decorating . To me it look better then any party I planned before I really did A1 on this .

"Oou we hooked it up" Shunteria says bobbing her head .

"I cant wait to surprise her" D'Moryra adds smiling .

"You just wanna have sex with my bestfriend" I say to De and she tries to hide the smile in her face .

"What is you talking about neither one of us like girls" She says now smiling big .

"Nini likes girls she just doesn't fully know it yet and you might not be mentally attracted to female but you most definitely sexually attracted to them" I say laughing loud .

"Yeah yeah yeah" She responds annoyed cause she know I'm right .

"Soo you're telling me you won't hit this" I say as I pull Shunteria from the side of me and into De face .

"Gone" She says chewing on her word .

"I'm already knowing" I say laughing .

I decided to call Nairina .
'Wassup you still busy'
'Yeah'
'Okay' I responded and hung up the phone .

I was tryna give this girl my attention but now its gone and I don't care anymore , back to being a hoe cause I know she works alot but she doesn't even try to check in , I know she have lunch breaks but still doesn't even send me a text , I'm over it at this point its way beyond me .

"Shunteria call Ashani cause I know y'all traded numbers that night and tell her you bored cause I left with some female and tell her come over , while you doing that Imma go move my car inside your garage so she wouldn't know I'm here . Make sure you actually persuade her to come cause that girl can be more stubborn then me" I say as I walk outside .

*This finna be one hell of a night* I thought to myself .