Chapter 17

How I imagine Taylani to look ^

How I imagine Taylani to look ^ .

D'Moryra pov-
While we're at the self check out we see Nairina standing there with some people . One of them were a girl and she hugged Nairina from the back grabbing her ass . Ashani starts to walk over there but I stop her . Even though she's tryna play Jordan , we can't show out in this store . Cause firstly Jordan wouldn't want us to and secondly she ain't worth it . Just then Jordan comes running back to us

"I'm soo mad bro they out of my fucking Ice Cream like what the fuck" She then stop talking and peep our *This some weird shit* facial expressions .

"What ?" She asked with a confused looked on her face .

"Look at that bitch , didn't ha lying bitch ass say she was fucking busy" Ashani says irritated pointing to Nairina .

Jordan pov-
"She can be in here ain't nun wrong wih- I was cut off by the site of a girl hugging her and kissing on her neck . I'm not gonna lie it slick did some in me . Cause like how the fuck- why the fuck- that hoe just wasted my time and thats some I can't get back .

"Best don't even do it" Shani says to me as she see's the *This hoe got me bent Ong* look on my face .

"Right dawg she ain't even worth that shit and I know she wasted ya time but thats a lesson" De added in .

"Exactly she wasn't worth my fucking time and she wasted that shit , the fuck" I say to them and they just put their hands on my shoulders getting ready to hold me back incase I started trying to run off .

"That shit deep as fuck in ya face" Shunteria says to me with a worried look on her face

"You see that shit ? Thats why we gotta hurry up and leave . Cause one thing she don't play about is her time being wasted . I'm glad Mory decided to come cause I cant handle her ass by myself when she gets like this" Shani said to Shunteria

"Imma beat this hoe ass ongod . WEIRD BITCH" I say but making that last part loud enough just so Nairina can look over at us . Once she did she had a shocked look on her face . She just stood there .

I seen that girl talking to her as if she was mad or some and as they were talking Nairina kept staring at me like she seen a ghost or some . Next thing you know the girl walks this way . Once she was there Shani and De let go of my shoulders . They knew that if some popped off and they was still tryna hold me back I was gonna beat they ass .

"Uh wassup" She says directly to me

"Shid whats up with you" De says to her and she looks at De crazy which makes me look at her crazy

"I ain't even come over here on that typa shit , when I seen y'all looking at us and Nai staring at you I asked her whats the matter and she told me she was talking to you which made me mad cause how you talking to both of us the fuck" She exclaims .

"Weird hoes" We both say at the same time and we laugh

"But yeah I'm Tayy and Ion mean no trouble cause she ain't even worth it and I'm coo on ha now" She adds on