6

CLEANING

"Good luck," Jimin whispered mischievously as he gave Taehyung a last light squeeze in a hug and then a soft kiss on the cheek.

Taehyung just groaned though, not being sure if luck is really what he needed if it comes to being with Jeon Jeongguk and a teacher alone in one room, while they were cleaning.

"Have fun with Yoongi," Taehyung responded. Although Jimin didn't tell him that he was going to meet with Yoongi today again, the way Jimin has been blushing over the whole day kind of revealed it. And the blush that spread to his cheeks right at that moment was evidence enough to support his theory, even fixate it.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow. Love you."

Taehyung smiled. "Love you, too. Bye."

And Jimin went off, with his black school bag wrapped around only his right shoulder, because he says his left one is shorter and it always slips off.

A deep, deep, sigh left Taehyung's lips now, striding towards his empty classroom where he would wait for his oh so sweet teacher and some obnoxious raven haired he wished he wouldn't have to keep up with anymore.

He entered the room, the first thing he noticed was that no one was inside. For some reason he found comfort in the seat he always sat in, so that's where his feet carried him to. He sat down, eyes roaming around the beautiful spring sun throwing its glimmering light on the green leaves of trees and bushes.

Taehyung felt a little eased up with a view like this one and hoped it would stay this way, so he could maybe take a walk later when he is done cleaning the classroom as his punishment for talking to Jeongguk during class.

Curious, he pulled his phone out to check the weather report, instantly wishing he hadn't when he saw it would rain around that time they would be done. Just then he realized how low his battery percentage was. Well, he noticed it too late, as his phone gave up, in the hold of his fingers, the screen turning completely black. "This day can't get worse," he mumbled under his breath, shoving the dead phone into his pocket, crossing his arms on the table and dropping his head on them in order to relax just a little bit more.

"Ayo, shortie!" The door was banged open and Taehyung flinched by the loud noise and looked up quickly, gaze landing on Jeongguk and the teacher.

"Be quiet, Jeongguk!" the woman hissed, getting annoyed. During their walk towards this classroom, the ravenette has been talking non-stop about god knows what to her and she cannot bear his voice any longer.

"Hello, Taehyung," she greeted, flashing a small smile. She is a nice teacher, really, but when Jeongguk and Taehyung didn't stop talking during her class, she got a little annoyed.

"I have the buckets and mops here, also, the tables need to get cleaned too and I want you to remove every bubblegum with the scrapers. This room needs a deep clean."

Okay, she's sometimes a nice teacher.

"For real? I thought that's why our school has people who clean as their job?" Jeongguk said, looking in disgust at the cleaning supplies.

The teacher chuckled at Jeongguk's expression. "The faster you work, the earlier you can go back home. So, hop hop," She urged and Taehyung lazily got up, saying no word.

"Okay, you do the bubblegums, I mop the floors—

"Wait— Hold up, no!" That's the first time Taehyung said something.