cloud takes a breath as he holds his sword up before he dashes forward in a focused thrust. he attacks enemy shinra agent A for 26 damage. he then backflips away as he lands where he was before.

the menu changes art design to look more stained glass like as its now your turn.

*this is where it gets confusing. because while its turnbased, you have more freedom. because you, the reader keep the command menu from kingdom hearts. and not from the final fantasy series. allowing you to perform a larger amount of attacks and skills rather than the limits in final fantasy.*

you focus on enemy shinra agent C as you stare him down in your combat stance.

The command menu curser Highlights the Attack Command

When it selects the command, you shout as you lunge forward and attack. First a downward strike, then you swing your Keyblade to your right and finally you spin it around before you hold it backwards and perform a zantetsuken attack as the finisher. The shinra Agent takes 36 damage total as you jump back and return to your position.

When you select the ATTACK Command, you will perform the basic 3 hit combo, right now it does little damage, but collecting Experience Points and Leveling up your strength will allow you to dish out serious punishment with your basic attacks, as well as any other physical attacks you learn over time

The command menu switches back to final fantasy 7 style as Tifa takes her turn, she targets Shinra Agent C and uses her basic attack. Two heavy right jabs, and. Roundhouse kick to stagger them.

She then jumps back to her original position.

Next up is Aerith as she performs her attack as she targets Shinra Agent B. She spins her staff and points it at him as a fireball flies from the tip and slams into the enemy.

He yells as he freaks out and burns alive before he darkens in color and falls over. He turns into thousands of materia orbs as he fades away.

Some enemies are weak to magic, so it is always good to have at least one mage in your party at all times. This isn't required however as you can collect gadgets to use the same spells without requiring the magic skill needed. Intelligence however is required to wield these gadgets.

Now it is the enemy Turn.

Shinra Agent A targets Tifa as he raises his rifle and fires a 4 round attack. Shooting 4 bullets in a burst as they connect with Tifa.

She grunts as she takes damage but is fine overall. Next is Shinra Agent C as he does the same attack towards you.

You grunt as you take the damage. But you shake your head as you return to your stance.

It is now your party's turn again. Cloud attacks first. He selects Shinra Agent A as he lunges forward and spins twice as he slashes him. The Shinra Agent flies back as he lands and turns into Materia as he dies.

Cloud returns to his position. You are next as you look at Shinra Agent C.

The command menu returns to Kingdom Hearts Style.

You remain in your Combat stance as you stare him down.

When there is an enemy at half health, you have the chance to perform a finisher. This will grant you bonus Experience Points. But only to yourself as bonus points are not rewarded to your whole party but rather to the member who finishes the enemy.

The Shinra Agent C is breathing heavily as he is wounded. As this happens, a Green Command appears above your command menu.

The command flashes green as the cursed moves upwards and selects it.