Chapter 30 A blind walk

The air around you goes from cold to hot in the span of 5 seconds. You also didn't expect the floor to go down. So you almost tripped, but Ranboo catched you. You gave a small and sad giggle. "Thanks..."

"It's alright. There's stairs ahead."

"O-okay." You said as you phisically and mentally prepared yourself for them.

He made a que when they were infront of you, and you made it up them with ease. "So..." Ranboo starts. "I uhh... notcied you died in the fight..."

You stayed silent, not really wanting to talk about it. "But there was a ghost version of you."

"Huh?"

A ghost you...?

"You seemed... lost and confused. I tried explaining everything to you... but you just disappeared."

You just shrug, hoping he sees you. "I don't know... I just wanna get home."

"Of course."

Silence came over you two as you keep walking and praying to god that you don't trip.

After a while, Ranboo spoke up. "We're here."

You smile, instantly feeling relieved.

You both walk through the portal. "Just a bit farther."

"Mmk."

The cold instantly hits you. You shiver since you don't exactly have anything warm around you right now.  You cuddle closer to Ranboo as instinct, but retracted. He seemed to noticed as he slowed down. "S-sorry! I didn't... mean to."

"It's... okay."

------------------------------

Phil sighed. Every since your death, Techno wouldn't leave his room.

Phil looked through the chests. Damn, out of blaze rods again. He'll go out and get them.

Phil walked out onto the ground past the porch, and took off. While he was flying, he spoted someone walking from the nether portal, towards the house. He flew down and landed infront of them "Ranboo? What a- Y/N!?"

He instantly ran up to the blind girl. "Phil...?" You said.

"You're alive?! How?! What happened!?"

"I... Can we go home first...?"

"Of course!"

After a couple more minutes, you made it to the house. The warmth instantly hit you.

"Y/n, are you okay? You seem..."

"I'm... blind, now."

"Y-you are?"

You nod sadly.

"Can... you explain everything?"

And so, you did.

"Dream.. revived you...?"

You shrugged, hoping he could see you. "Also, there's something I wanted to tell you..." You said. "When I was dead.. I saw Wilbur..."

"Wilbur?!"

You nod. "He was really nice to me. We played UNO alot." You smiled.

Phil went silent. "Wait, where's Techno?" You asked.

"He's upstairs. He hasn't left that room since you died..."

"Can you help me get up there?"

"Of course. Ranboo, help me please."

They helped you up to his room. "He seems to be asleep."

"Okay..."

You blindly walked over without any help, and found the bed. You climbed on, and reached out your hand. It landed on Techno's hand as you slowly rubbed it. "Techno...?" You called out.

He just groaned. "Wake up you idiot." You smiled.

"Go away y/n. I'm trying to sleep."

...

"Y/n?!" He instantly sat up.

"Techno."

His arms instantly went around you as you hugged back. "I... I thought I saw you... how?"

You sighed. "Just give me a moment. Let's enjoy this."

You two simply hugged. Then, he started to cry. Your heart melted. "I'm sorry..." You said. "I didn't keep my promise..."

He didn't respond, but just held you tighter.

This is nice...

End of Chapter 30