Chapter 19 Traitor

You face palmed. Tommy stuttered drasticly once he saw how many people there were. "Tommy?!" Many people question in shock. 

"Y-you can't! I didn't do this! Does this look like something I'd do?!"

"YES!!" Dream screamed.

"Guys!" Techno said in a loud voice.

Now Techno's there?! God-! "I know I may not be the most reliable person here, but Tommy didn't do this! He wouldn't lie to me!"

You might as well too. While people were confused on why Techno was here, you also step out. You couldn't really think of anything to say, so you just waved at the people staring at you.

"Techno, this doesn't involve you!"

"I didn't wanna be involved, but Tommy kinda went it."

 There was a moment of silence, before Tubbo spoke. "Tommy, you being here kinda proves his point. You're not meant to be here. You were exiled."

Tommy says gibberish. "Why are you here? You being here destroys your exile! You blew up the community house!"

"You're accusing him of a crime, and you just say defending himself makes him guilty?!" Techno said.

"He's not meant to be here!"

"Yeah whatever laws."

"Tubbo, just give me the disc." Dream said.

"Tubbo, you're not..." Tommy trails off.

Tubbo, with a dead face, opens his ender chest. "Woah! Woah! Stop! Stop it!" Tommy pushes Tubbo away from it.

"You've literaly proven that you can't be trusted, time and time again!" Tubbo screamed.

"Tubbo... You've always made these speaches... on how I was being a bad friend... how I was reckless and going out and doing things... but you won't even stick up for me! Even at my lowest point! You know what he did to me in exile Tubbo..."

"I thought you DIED!"

"You never came to visit me! And you still don't care I'm here. You know what, Tubbo? You're, the sh*t friend."

"This has your name written all over it!" Tubbo said, looking around.

"This wasn't me!!"

They continued to argue for a bit. "Seriously man. I don't need to prove myself to you. Trust me... For ONCE in your life Tubbo! Just trust me!"

"I did trust you. Once. When this happened the first time. But I won't make the same mistake again."

 Tubbo openes his ender chest again. "Don't you dare..."

Tubbo took the disc out, and put it away. "Tubbo... You betrayed me."

They argue more... Until Tommy readys his axe. "Tommy. There's like thirty people here, Tommy. Whatever you deside Tommy." Tommy swong his axe at Tubbo. "Make that decision wisely! Oh god! Here we go!" Techno spashes potions on all three of you.

Chaos ensues. Tommy's fighting Tubbo. Techno's fighing the L'manburg people... and Dream stood infront of you. You just stared at him, trying to remember more. All you remember of him is good times... So why? Why does he look like he doesn't care?

Tommy's shouting caught you off guard. "THE DISCS, WERE WORTH MORE THEN YOU EVERY WERE!" 

Everyone went silent. Tubbo was suprised and hurt. He stuttered. So did Tommy, once he realised what he said. Techno was still fighting, until Dream stopped him. "I... Give him the disc..." Tommy said in defeat, and sadness.