Chapter 9 Phil

[Narrator POV]

You jump awake to the sound of footsteps upstairs. What was that dream? For some reason it seemed... familiar... What you don't notice however, is Techno standing right in front of you, calling your name.

"Y/n?"

No response. He crouches down and repeats himself. Still nothing. He slightly shakes you, and you finally snap out of it. "Huh? What?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah... I just zoned out." 

"Okay... I need to go back to L'manburg to meet up with Phil, wanna come?"

You nod. "Sure. What about Tommy?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot he's here."

"F*ck you too!" He screamed from downstairs.

You giggle. "Don't steal my stuff, Tommy!"

"Or what, Technoblade?"

"I'll tell Dream you're here."

"OKAY OKAY!!! DON"T PLEASE!"

"Oh, that worked." He said.

You smiled and shook your head. "Alright, lets go."

He nods, and hands you a coat. You thank him and put it on. You both step outside. He starts walking and you join him.

Aww... First date!... YEAH!! TECHNOSIMP!!

Really? Shut up all of you, We're just going to L'manburg for Phil.

No... Nah...

Cringe.

"Techno?" You call out.

He shook his head. "Huh?"

"You okay?"

He nods. "I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Do... do you know where you're from?"

You shook your head. "Really? You just appeared here?"

"Yup, that's exactly what happened."

He went silent. "Where are you from?" You ask.

"Well, I'm not from here, but I was called here by Wilbur and Tommy... They wanted me to help them take down Manburg. Manburg was up when Jschlatt took control of L'manburg. Once we rebelded and 'defeated' them, they started a new goverment, which wouldn't solve anything... They stabbed me in the back, Y/n. I-"

"Hey." You put a hand on his sholder, making him stop. "It's not your fault."

"You don't get it... They're both my brothers."

"Oh..."

He continued to be silent, until you arrived in the nether. You both walk down the path, notsaying anything, until you reach the other portal. He splashes a potion, making you both invisable, except for your armor. You both walk through, and you're back at the community house. You both cotinue down the path, with your amor off so you don't get seen, and made it to L'manburg. You shiver from the thoughts of yesterday, but you both walk into Phil's house. "Phil?" Techno calls out.

Footsteps come down the latter, and that's Phil. He jumps onto the floor. "Phil!"

Techno ran to him and hugged him. "Techno! You're okay!"

He hugged back. You couldn't help but smile at the two hugging. Both of your invis potions run out. Phil notices you. "Y/n!"

He let go of Techno, and gave you a hug too. "Thank you so much..."

"No problem."

"You know, this is touching and all, but we might wanna leave. Someone can catch us any minute." Techno said.

Phil twitched, before letting go. "Y-yeah."

"We need to go." Techno said, splashing all of you with a invis potion.

End of Chapter 9