Chapter 15 Connected

[Narrator POV]

"Huh? What do you mean 'You too'?" You ask.

"I- uhh..." He thinks for a minute, before sloutching down in defeat. "Well, I also hear voices."

"You do?"

He slowly nods. "Yeah, they mostly talk when you're about to fight. That would explain why your face went all red when you fought Quackity."

You hum in understanding. "But why now?"

He shrugs. "If they're anything like mine, they have more then just hatred and blood. They can be sad, happy, angry, you name it. If you need any help with it, just talk to me. Okay?"

"...O-Okay."

He leaves the room again, but enteres again. "Oh, and you can talk to it basicly whenever you want, so have fun."

He leaves again. "Huh..." You mumbled.

You feel like you should be panicking, but you aren't. You just discovered that you have voices in your head, but you aren't. "Hello...?" You mumble slightly.

Hello Y/n.

You jump slightly. "Hey... Uhh... This is awkward, but how are you doing?"

I'm very happy. I figured out how to talk to you again.

"Thats... nice... So are you just gonna be here now? Forever?"

Yeah basicly.

Fantastic.

But I mean, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

"Thanks...?"

No proooblem.

"...Yeah... So, Do you know about me?"

Yes, I do.

"Can you tell me about myself?"

No lol.

Damnit.

Well, maybe a little.

"Really?"

Sure. You were in love with Dream.

"Huh?!"

You grew up with him. Of couse you would be connected.

"Should I... talk to him about it?"

Probably not. He's...

"He's what?"

Nothing... Just uhh... stay away from him.

"I- Why?"

The voice stayed silent. "Okay..."

Good. Now Techno's gonna walk into the room.

Right on queue, he does. "Hey Y/n. You feeling better?"

"Yeah. Just... Talking with my voice."

"Sick. There's something I wanna talk to you about."

"Hmm?"

"I want to go to L'manburg tomorrow to try and get some of my weapons back. Do you wanna come with?"

"Sure."

"Alright, have fun."

He left the room again. You look down as you continue to think about what your voice said. Stay away from Dream? He doesn't sound too bad... and you know him from your past... he can't be that bad... right?

You shake your head to get out of your thoughts. Maybe if you see him again, you'll talk to him. You moved over a little to be closer to the fire, and laid completly down. Your mind flashes to when Techno told you he also had voices. Is that why he always spaced out all the time? It would make since. You close your eyes.

Y/n.

You jump awake in a slight panic. 

It's morning.

"Damn... I like- just fell asleep." You mumble.

Techno would've woken you up anyway.

"I guess..."

Speak of the devil.

Techno walks into the room, to see you already awake. "Oh, you're already awake."

"Yeah... my voice woke me up."

He laughed. "Get used to it. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

You stand up. "Oh, also Tommy's coming along. We could use more hands."

You huff. "Fine..."

You both walk into the other room, to see Phil talking to Tommy. Phil inturpted himself when you two entered. "Y/n! There you are!" He walks toward you. "I just wanted to wish you guys good luck." 

He gave Techno a hug, then you. "Stay safe." He said.

"We will, don't worry, old man." You said right when he let go of the hug.

"I'm not-!"

You ran outside, giggling to yourself. Phil sighs. 'Alright, we better go. Bye Phil." Techno said, walking to the door, with Tommy following.

"Bye you three!"

The two join you outside, and you start making your way to the nether portal.

End of Chapter 15