Chapter 25 Doomsday

You run down a hill, and landed on a small platform. A explosion noise caught your ears. You turn to see TNT falling from the sky, and landing on the country, exploding into nothing.

You stared for a couple second in awe. The whole place was getting destroyed.

Distant screaming made you turn to it. It was Techno. He was yelling at Tommy and Tubbo. "You both used me! I was just a tool to you!" He swong at them both.

"Techno! Wait!" Tommy pleaded.

"You both betrayed me! Used me for your own success!" He swong at them again.

You noticed it. Tears were falling from Techno's eyes. "Te- Ah! Techno!" Tubbo pleaded.

Techno stopped, and threw a pearl, aiming at a man with 3d glasses.

You pearled to Tommy. "Y/n!" He said in suprise.

"How could you Tommy? How could you just ditch us like that?"

"What was I doing?!"

"You were fighting back! You were getting pushed around like a ball!"

He said some jibberish, but you cut him off by swinging at him. "What the hell?!"

"You betrayed us Tommy. You walked back to them like a dog with it's tail between it's legs. Whineing 'Oh Tubbo! Please forgive me for siding with Technoblade and Y/n! I promiss I won't do it again!'."

"Fuck you!"

Your voice slowly started to take over. You swing at him again, making a dent in his armor. "The feelings mutual."

You were about to swing at him again, but Tubbo blocked the hit. "Get out of my way Tubbo!"

"No! I'm not going to let you hurt Tommy like that!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" You said with a ear to ear smile.

You used your axe to rip Tubbo's sword out of his hands. You slashed dow-!

Y/N!!!

You stopped. You felt... weak. "What...?"

You looked down.

A sword was pierced through your stomache.

You looked behind you, to see Tommy. You saw the instant regret on his face. "You... traitor...."

He let go of the blade, and you stepped around, trying to keep balance, but fell to the ground. Your vision blurred. You don't know if it was from tears, or the blood loss.

Your vision slowly faded, as your your hearing did too. The last things you heard were Tommy and Tubbo arguing, not even bothering to help you.

"St_p!" A male voice interjected.

The argueing stopped. "Y__ ple__ _on't d__ __ me!"

You couldn't move. Everything slowly faded more and more into nothing.

...

...

...

End of Chapter 25