Chapter 4 The 'Trial'

[Narrator POV]

The four brought you two to a poorly designed 'court', that was outside. Quackity took Techno on top of the platform, and put him in a glass box. Tubbo grabbed the mic. "Technoblade, you have caused me, and this country, so much pain. Techno, I'm going to be honest, this isn't a trial, this is a exccution an-"

"NO! You can't just kill him!" You cut Tubbo off.

You pull against Ranboo, who's holding you back. "Ranboo, take Y/n away."

"I just met him! You can't- Ahh!"

Ranboo tugged harder, which got you off your feet. He dragged you into a empty house, and shut the door. He sat you down. You felt terrible. You couldn't save him... You failed... You hug your knees. You can faintly hear Tubbo on the mic speaking. You put your forehead on your knee. You didn't even get to know him, and now he's going to die. 

Ranboo felt terrible. He could tell you had a soft heart, but what he saw during the fight, he doesn't know anymore. His heart melts when you started to silently cry. Should he? But what would they think? ... Screw it. He took his sword, and cut the rope that was on your legs. You look up at him confused. He hands you a sword. He doesn't speak, but you know what he's saying. You wipe your tears and smile. "Thank you..."

He smiles, and you walk out of the house. A hand grabs your sholder. "Y/n, follow me."

It's Dream. "Uhh- okay."

He leads you to Techno's horse that's in the ground. "Take Carl, I'm gonna open the tunnel."

You do as your told, getting Carl out of the hole. "Punz?" You hear Tubbo say on the mic.

Punz spalshes potions on everyone. He starts attacking them. After a while, "Big Q pull the lever!"

"Wait! Nononono!" Techno pleaded.

Quackity pulled the lever, and your heart stopped. A anvil dropped onto Techno. "NOO!"

Suddenly, a green light came from where it dropped, and Techno stood on top of the anvil. He jumped over the cage and ran to you two. You all ran into the cave. Dream blocked it off. "There's items in the chest! Go!"

Dream left the cave and finished closing it off. You look over at Techno. "Are you okay? How are you alive?"

"The totem worked! Pog."

"...Pog?"

"Anyway! We need to get out of here!"

He started to run down the cave. You followed him until you arived at a room. You looked at the sign on the floor. 'Final control room'. You walk past the sign, to see Techno rummaging through the chest. He pulled out a set of iron armor, with a pickaxe, and potions. "Oh! There's a enderchest! That's clutch!"

He opened it and took some golden apples out, as well as a little bit more potions. "There's a path here." You mention.

"But it's not big enough for Carl! I need a lead!"

You both hear footsteps at the entrance of the cave.

Uh oh.

End of Chapter 4