Chapter 17 The walk back

You arrived on the other side of the portal, where Techno and TOmmy were waiting for you. "Let's go." Techno said, getting in front.

You were behind the two, until Tommy slowed down to be right beside you. "Would... Would he actually have given me up...?" He asked.

"-Unless, Dream. You wanna cash in that favor." Techno's words echo in your head.

Now you were angry at Techno. "He wouldn't..."

"Then why did he say that...? What favor does he owe Dream?"

The execution.

He did save both of your lives... Making the way to escape. "I... don't know." You lie.

Real smooth, Y/n.

"Shut up..." You mumble.

The rest of the walk was silent.

Techno was reconsidering what he said. He wouldn't give up his brother, just for a favor. But that's how it came out... He looks abck to see you two looking off to the side.

Way to go...Lmao...Friendship ruined. His voices echoed

Shut up... I'll make it right.

He shouldn't have just given up Tommy like that. He is his brother...

Time skip

You all made it back to the house. You really just wanted to rest. All of these thoughts are just draining you.You look at the time. 2 pm. Ugh, why can't it be like, 10? You just sigh. You laid down on the couch -Techno got one for you so you didn't have to sleep on the floor- and laid there. Maybe you can get a nap in... You close your eyes. And before you know it, you slip into the world of dreams...

-------------------

"C'mon, Y/n!" Dream said, tugging at your arm.

You giggle the whole way. "Where are you taking me? Is this a kidnapping?"

"No! Just C'mon!"

After a short walk, you go through some brush, until you arrived at a beautiful cliff side, with a perfect view of the sunset over the horizon. You open your mouth in complete awe. Dream smiles behind his mask. He takes your hand as leads you to the edge, and you both sit down. "H... How did you find this place...?"

"I just came across it, and I thought It'd be a amazing suprise."

"Really?" You giggle.

"Well, are you gonna say no?"

"You got me there."

He laughed. You got that warm feeling when you hear someone laugh. You slowly started to lean onto Dream, and he put a arm around you. This is nice. Just being able to spend time with the person you grew up with.

...

------------------------

You jump awake due to the door opening. It was Phil, who had a couple more bunnies. Probably for dinner. "Hey." You greet him.

"Hey sleepyhead."

You smile and shake your head. You stand up. "Do you need help cooking that?"

"I'm okay."

"Okay."

Phil walks towards the fire. You sit back down and sigh. So Dream did love you.  But...

How did you lose your memory...?

End of Chapter 17