Chapter 27 Sad reality

Wilbur explained everything to you. 

"Oh... So I am dead."

He nods sadly. "Well, at least we can spend sometime together, huh?" He said.

You smiled and nodded. "Who is dis?" A very mexican voice came from your left.

"I think her name is Y/n. I remember seeing her with Dream alot." A man with horns said.

"Who are you two?" You asked.

"I'm Mexican Dream."

"Jshlatt."

"My new amigooo! How did it feel to die?"

"A very weird question to ask." You said.

"Okay guys, that's enough." Wilbur butted it, seperating you from them.

They both walked away. "Anyway, let's sit down." 

You both sat down. Wilbur took something out of his pockets. "Do you know how to play UNO?"

You giggled. "You have UNO here?"

He shrugged. "Apperently. It was just in my pocket."

"Alright, I'm down."

----------------------------------------------

Your ghost chased the ghost of Wilbur, to a group of destroyed houses. He seemed paniced, and in search of something. That's when he stopped. He slowly floated over, and you saw what he was floating to. It was a plie of blue wool.

He made a noise, instantly telling you that he's crying. You floated over. "I'm sorry. Was he close to you?"

The ghost then reached into it's pockets, and pulled out some blue. He threw it away, then he grabbed more, and did the same thing. He did this six times. How much blue can a ghost hold...?

"Ghostbur..."

There was steam coming from his face. "Are you okay?!" You said, as you floated around him to see his face. 

"G-ghosts can't touch water, o-or else it burns them. OH FRIEND!"

He hugged the blue wool and cried harder.

"I'll leave you alone." You said.

You floated away.

You 'climbed' up some stairs, and looked back, being able to see the entire hole. What happened?

You just shrug. You moved on, looking around the place. There were so many buildings! 

"Y/n?" A voice caught your attention. 

You turned around. "Oh hello! What's your name?"

"Wh... R-Ranboo."

"It's nice to meet you Ranboo!"

"Did you... die?"

You shrug. "Where exactly am I?"

"Do you not remember anything?"

You shake your head. "Oh... I can fill you in."

------------------------------------------

Phil climbed up the ladder to Techno's room with food. "Techno?"

"Go away Phil."

"I've come to bring you food."

"I said GO!" He screamed.

Phil flinched. "I... Okay. I'll just... leave it here."

He set the food by the ladder, then climbed down.

Yes, the mood of you dieing is in the air, but why was Techno so attached to you?

Phil sighed. He couldn't do anthing about it. He just went to his bed and decided to sleep. It took him a while though.

-------------------------------

A man carried your dead body to his secret place. He was crying. "I can't let go yet..." He said to you.

"I still need you."

"I still love you."

End of Chapter 27