Chapter 5 Sorry...

[Narrator POV]

Footsteps slowly approch you two. "Hide Carl in the wall." You whispered to Techno.

He nodded, and started. The footsteps finally reached you. "Techno what the f*ck is this? How the f*ck did that anvil not kill you?"

Techno laughed. "Did you really think Quackity, that death could stop me?"

Quackity's eye twitched. "Look here Techno, we're building a country out there Techno, and you're the only person that stands in our way. So I'll promise you no matter what, I'm going to f*cking kill you Technoblade."

You step forward. "No you won't. I'm not letting anyone die."

"Oh yeah? With you and what weapon?"

You looked down at what you had, which was nothing, but your raised your fists. He laughed out loud. "Alright, bring it on!"

He pulled out his axe. That same weird feeling came over you again. You could describe it a little this time. It was like... a thirst for blood. Quackity dashed forward. You splashed the potions you had, so you had speed and strength. You duck to avoid the axe, and uppercut him. He stumbled back, but rushed at you again. You dodged to the side and grabbed his helmet, taking it off. You right rook his jaw, making him grunt from the pain. He stumbled back again, and you rushed forward.  Right hook, left hook, and another right hook. He fell to the ground. You grabbed his axe. You raised it up. ... No! You can't do it! You threw it to the side, and punched him one more time, knocking him out. The feeling slowly left you, as you go back to your normal you. You look at Techno. He looked very surprised. "Wow. I didn't know you could fight that well."

You stayed silent. "Let's get his stuff." He said.

You both took everything he had, including a lead. Techno mined the cave to be wide enough. "Alright, that's big enough to take Carl. Let's go."

You nod, and continued down the path. You both arrived in a sewer. "A sewer! That's clutch!"

Techno attached the lead to Carl, and you all started running down the path. Silence came over both of you. You see a flow of water ahead, which you all three swim up, and ended up in a house made of wood. "Let's head west." He said.

You only nod. You and Techno ride Carl more West.

You arrived at the ocean, where somehow, a boat was already waiting for you. The three of you get in the boat, and started rowing.

The silence between you two got more and more unbearable. Techno noticed this, and spoke. "So... uhh- Thanks for... standing up for me."

"N-no problem..."

"The only things that works in this world, is that you treat others the way they treat you. Those that treat me with kindness, like you, I will repay that kindness ten fold." He raises his voice. "And those, who treat me with injustice, that hunt me down and hurt my friends, I will repay that injustice a thousend times over."

You crack your fingers. "Sounds like a plan."

He chuckled. "I'm going to blow that place up."

End of Chapter 5