Chapter 10 Back home

[Narrator POV]

You all walk out of the house and scan your surroundings. No one. Good. You walk to the path, and walked down it, making Techno chuckle. "You know, it's fine. If anyone sees us, we'll just stab him." He said sarcasticly.

You smiled. "It's the fastest way." You say.

You all walk down the path, ready to fight anyone that notices you. Luckly, you all arrive to the portal safely. You all start to walk down the path. You notice some sort of pigs type humans in the distance. "What are those?" You ask.

"What? Those piglins? They're are a pig type human that lives in the nether." Phil said.

"Huh..."

"If you don't know about piglins, you need to learn a lot about this world, Y/n."

You arrived back at Techno's portal, then Techno's house. You sigh. You all walk inside. "We're back Tommy!" You say.

"Tommy?!" Phil questions.

Tommy climbed up the ladder. "Phil!!" Tommy screamed.

He went up to him and hugged him. "Tommy!" He hugged back.

You smile. "Boys..." You mutter quietly.

"What was that Y/n?" Techno asked.

You look to Techno, who had his arms crossed. You nervously giggled. "N-nothing! Aha..."

You took a step back. He smiled and shook his head. He moved closer to you. "Tommy's my brother, and his son."

You nod, but also remembered the conversation you had on the way there. "I-is he one of the brothers wh0o...?"

His mood changed and he looked down. You look down, but you knw he's in need of comfort, so you put your hand on his sholder. "It's okay, he's here to help this time."

He nods, walking away upstairs. You sighed. Phil let Tommy go, and Tommy went back into the basement. Phil walks up to you and hugs you again. "I just can't thank you enough, Y/n."

You giggle, and hug him back. "C'mon you old man, it's getting late. We should sleep."

"I'm not that-! You're right."

He went upstairs, probally to check on Techno. You lay down by the fire again. You smile and fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------

A couple weeks go by. Nothing of importance happened. Tommy is being a idiot as always, and he built a giant cobble stone tower next to Techno's base. He and Techno made a to-do list, that you have no clue what's on it, but you don't really care.

"Okay! Me and Techno are going out to get some lunch for us. See you in a hour or two!"

"Bye Phil! Bye Techno!" You wave at them leaving.

You close the door behind them. You sigh and sat by the fire again, taking a book with you. It's one of those anceint books, that have abunch of dumb rumors you don't care about, but it's still intresting.

The sound of footsteps outside caught your attention. You look out the window 

and there's Dream.

End of Chapter 10