the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)

Ok besties so this is like a little after sasukes college but before narutos like a big soccer player. So like uh...idk 4 years🤩 That's right I sorta gave a time span for the first time be proud🤩 oh also they have their own apartment rn🥰

Naruto pov
"Drop me off right here sasuke!" I tugged on his coat sleeve.

"Are you sure you don't want me to at least wait for you? You don't have a car to bring you back and it's getting late" he grabbed onto my hand as I was about to get out of the car.

"I'm positive. I'll be back by nine ok?" I smiled reassuringly and hopped out of the car "thank you! I'll be back in two hours exactly! I love you!" I waved as he drove down the road.

"If you're even five minutes late I'm coming back for you!"

"I got it! Don't worry so much!" I waved and watched as he drove away.

Once he was out of view I walked down the road to where I remembered my destination was.

I stared down at the ring on my finger and teared up all over again. I rubbed my numb hands together to warm them up and looked around with anticipation as i walked down the dirt path.

Finally I spotted the white gravestone I was looking for and approached it. I stopped rubbing my hands together and sat down on the grass infront of it.

"Heyyyyy so I know I haven't visited in like FOREVER but guess what...Ok well obviously i'm not gonna get a response but HE PROPOSED! LITTERALLY HE PROPSED MOM!" I has to stop because I was laughing out of pure excitement.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to shut myself up, then I wiped tears away from my face.

"Ok so basically this is how it went down!"

*gonna throw in a little flashback action in here or whatever🥱*

I had just gotten back from kibas house. He had invited me over to watch movies that neither sasuke or shino would watch. It's needless to say that I was out for a while.

I got back to our apartment at around five that night but barely had a second to breathe before sasuke had dragged me out to the car.

"Hey sasuke how was scho-what's the deal?" I asked confused as he opened the door for me and rushed to the other side of the car.

"I have a surprise and you're gonna love it" I looked over at him as we backed out of the driveway and for the first time since I met him he was wearing a giddy grin.

I just shrugged and switched in the radio "Ok what could possibly be happening that so interesting right now?"

"Shh it isn't even that outstanding you'll see!"

"Well obviously it is if you're this excited"

"Ok but I'm not telling you so deal with it!"

"It's because you're a bully that's why" I shook my head and clicked my tongue.

"Mmm let's here you say that in 2 hours hm?"

I laughed and held my hand to the side for him to shake "you got it" he shook it though I wouldn't let him take his hand back.

After a long time he finally slowed down and pulled over "Ok close your eyes, close your eyes!" He grinned and handed me a random headband from the cup holder.

"Uhhh ok?" I put the headband on over my eyes. It didn't really cover anything but I didn't peek because I didn't want to ruin sasukes surprise.

Finally he stopped the car again and apparently we were there "can I take this off yet?"