#29 six days left of break?!

Sasuke pov

As usual I was the first person awake or so I thought. I looked around to find everyone asleep except neji who was struggling to...breathe?

I lifted my head a little and saw that shikamaru had him in a death grip. I laughed quietly to myself and neji glared over at me.

I gave him an innocent look before before I layed my head back down and traced my finger along the lines of my dobes shirt.

He mumbled something quietly in his sleep and he was about to move but he would have put pressure on his knee so I wrapped my leg around his legs so he couldn't move.

He groaned and then just rolled around so that instead of hugging me he was sprawled out on top of me.

'Oh thank God. He would not have been happy if he woke up to pain' I thought letting out a sigh of relief and I played with his hair.

I figured naruto wouldn't be up for another hour or so but if everyone else is up before that then he'll probably be woken up by all their noise.

In all honesty I still expected shikamaru and kiba to still be asleep in an hour and kiba's the loud one so naruto will probably sleep till 12 like usual.

'Wait what time is it anyway' I thought and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was 10:30 in he morning.

The person to wake up after me was gaara. Neji had given up on getting out of shikamaru's death grip so he went back to sleep.

Gaara looked around tiredly then looked down at Lee and his face flushed red.

"Well good morning gaara how'd you sleep" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Shut up sasuke don't wake him up" gaara whispered harshly at me and I laughed.

"Jeez ok calm down. He's probably gonna be the next one to wake up anyway" I said defensively still twirling naruto's hair around.

"Yeah what about neji huh? He usually wakes up early"

"He just went back to sleep actually. Shikamaru's probably been cutting off hus air flow all night so he's most likely gonna be exhausted today" I told him and gaara looked over at the bed and laughed quietly.

"Oh yeah neji's gonna be so tired, shikamaru is still clinging into him" he said.

"Yep exactly thats why I assume lee's gonna be the next one up because naruto, shikamaru, and kiba are all lazy asses"

"Oh yeah speaking of naruto look at the cute little setup you two have going on"

"Well he wasn't on top of me before but he was about to move himself with his bad knee and then did this when I stopped him. Not that I'm complaining though I think it's cute" i told him smiling.

Gaara pov
I was fucking shocked. Sasuke never smiled genuinely or at least not a lot. It was kinda nice though, now that naruto's always around he seems more upbeat.

'Come to think of it I feel like everyone's more upbeat with naruto around, I wonder how he does it' I thought.

"Hey sasuke this is gonna sound kinda random but how long have you actually known naruto?" I asked curiously.

"Well we were actually five when we first met on the playground back in suna. He was on the swings but he couldn't reach the ground to push himself so I helped him out and he decided that we were bestfriends after that" sasuke said smiling again and he looked down at the blond boy.

"So about eleven years" he finished.

"Holy shit thats longer than anyone in this group has known eachother I think"